Post Here To Know About Obesity And You!!

well...okay then
Thanks for the advice

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
You posted here for one thread?!
If I don't come here to educate the world on obesity, who will? Comic book people can tend to be obese. it's not a blanket statement. I saw one comic book guy who was not an obese. He was a sex. But comic book girls? Almost all obese. Except for the one who aren't.

So now, some tailor made advice for you. Find a cute obese comic girl. They are the best. They produce their own obese oils, so you never have to buy lube. Rub her obese thighs together, and BOOM! Fresh lube. Also, obese comic book girls can make tasty nachos. And as noted earlier...they swallow.

ShadowBoxing said:
Yeah the somatypes. People are usually a combination. Arnold could overlap his fingers too, but he is hardly an ectomorph.

130 is fine and more than healthy for women....if you're going for that hollywood appearance get a personal trainer and talk about a diet and exercise program, you'll probably drop to 110-115, some people don't want to do that though.

psshht the last thing i wanna do is look like a bean pole.

i actually like the fact that i have hips thighs and an ass.
i go to the gym regulary atleast an hour 4 or 5 times a week. i don't diet but i eat pretty healthy and i'm not a big dessert person.
my measurements now are 36-25 1/2- 36 last time i checked

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
same as carter

i'm 5'3" what is a healthy weight for me?

anyways the obesity rate is still climbing. now it's 2 out of 3 people in america are now obese
At 5'3" the proper weight for you is 47 pounds. All of that weight should be in your ass. And, I hear you just got your ass handed to you in a recent Deathmatch. So, congratulations on getting it back. Put it back on, and smile!

So now, some tailor made advice for you. Tukiluka can never be defeated.

Obese Leeloo said:
At 5'3" the proper weight for you is 47 pounds. All of that weight should be in your ass. And, I hear you just got your ass handed to you in a recent Deathmatch. So, congratulations on getting it back. Put it back on, and smile!

very nice:up:

Obese Leeloo said:

nice to see ya tuk :)

Obese Leeloo said:

Obeseowned.

I m not Tukiluka! An IP search will certainly bear this out. I am just a poor soul, concerned with obese knowledge.

Yay obese!

Obese Leeloo said:
I m not Tukiluka! An IP search will certainly bear this out. I am just a poor soul, concerned with obese knowledge.

Yay obese!

well you were right on one thing. tuk can never be defeated. i knew the minute i got paired up with him.she.it. they etc?

;)

Obese Leeloo said:

Yay obese!
Okay....this isn't Holly Goodhead then? because the name is obviously a play of Leeloo Dallas

To prove I am not Tukiluka...ask me something only Tukiluka would know, and I will say I don't know it.

Obese Leeloo said:
To prove I am not Tukiluka...ask me something only Tukiluka would know, and I will say I don't know it.
I made love to Tuki on the beach once. Which beach was it?

holly and i did a certain postition with tuk in a certain hotel

what position and which hotel?

Childlike Wild said:
I am 5'4" and I don't own a scale in my dorm room. Am I obese?
NO! (And yer 5'1")

So now, some tailor made advice for you. If you have a boyfriend, drink beer...or a Pepsi. And figure out which movies you want to watch tonight.

DOG LIPS said:
I made love to Tuki on the beach once. Which beach was it?
I don't know.
JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
holly and i did a certain postition with tuk in a certain hotel

what position and which hotel?
I don't know.

So see, I'm not tukiluka.

Obese Leeloo said:
NO! (And yer 5'1")

So now, some tailor made advice for you. If you have a boyfriend, drink beer...or a Pepsi. And figure out which movies you want to watch tonight.
5'4".

I guess I'll drink a Stella then, and become obese. I hate my life.

omg tuk would have never forgotten! except the fact that he was drunk off his ass on tequila. what? it was costa rica :o

Childlike Wild said:
5'4".

I guess I'll drink a Stella then, and become obese. I hate my life.
Well, all I can go by for height is official government documents.

And I hear Stella is a good beer. I wish I had one.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
omg tuk would have never forgotten! except the fact that he was drunk off his ass on tequila. what? it was costa rica :o
I love you. :o :o :down :supes: :wolverine

goodhead, stop being crazy and show me your juggs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"