The Dark Knight Post Pics From The Comics, That You Want To See In The Sequel!!!

BatmanGothamCountyLineCv1.jpg

I would love to see an image like this one, but with the shorter length of the new cape..i doubt i will. :csad:

I always thought the whole "Dense, ******ed, goddamned Batman" speech is out of character for Batman. It may come across as cool to some, but IMO it doesn't fit his persona...

Love the panel where Gordon is looking away and tells Batman...

"Find Harvey......you know what needs to be done".

Classic.....!

This is exactly how the second movie should end. Or maybe this and then cut to Dent's wife crying in the dark maybe mixed with clips of two-face hiding out in the sewers or something and looking up into the sky through a storm drain at the bat signal, just the light gleaming as a narrow beam through the grate throwing a slash of light across his eyes, one normal, one horribly scarred. Something really dark and dramatic.

YES! That would be PERFECT! Good Lord I hope Nolan has thought of this! :up:

Me too. Two CLASSIC scenes from the comics.

Batman gets pushed to the edge, starts going to far on beating Joker, and Gordon has to talk him back down. All the while Joker is laughing to himself.

Some awesome artwork in this thread!:up:

Here's a piece by Arthur Suydam i'd love to see....

batnewjp0.gif

Or this one by Adrian Sibar...

batstuff17qr2.jpg

What do you hope they'll put in TDK?

Mine:

* Dent/Batman/Gordon on roof top from The Long Halloween
* Scarecrow/Madhatter from The Long Halloween (If AMH is Madhatter... "you can always have more!!!")
* Joker shoots Gordon's daughter, strips her naked, takes photos of her and tortures her father with them. From "The Killing Joke".(This, in my opinion, would be great for Nolan's Joker)
* Final scene from "The Killing Joke"
* Joker threatens to cut out woman's eyes with a pencil from "The Arkham Asylum"
* Doctor describes Joker's personality from "Arkham Asylum" (in the place of going back and describing Joker's origin. Would be much better.)

i think we have already 2 threads about this.

i think we have already 2 threads about this.

My bad. Sorry about that. I did a quick search before I posted but didn't see anything related. Must've been an oversight on my part.

My bad. Sorry about that. I did a quick search before I posted but didn't see anything related. Must've been an oversight on my part.
no problem. i also ahve a lot of times problems with the search function.

What do you hope they'll put in TDK?

Mine:

* Dent/Batman/Gordon on roof top from The Long Halloween
* Scarecrow/Madhatter from The Long Halloween (If AMH is Madhatter... "you can always have more!!!")
* Joker shoots Gordon's daughter, strips her naked, takes photos of her and tortures her father with them. From "The Killing Joke".(This, in my opinion, would be great for Nolan's Joker)
* Final scene from "The Killing Joke"
* Joker threatens to cut out woman's eyes with a pencil from "The Arkham Asylum"
* Doctor describes Joker's personality from "Arkham Asylum" (in the place of going back and describing Joker's origin. Would be much better.)

At this stage in the story Barbara is either a toddler now or still an infant. I don't think she's more than three or four years old, if that old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"