The Dark Knight Which Scene Are You Most Excited To See?

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
From all the scenes that we have heard about/seen in pics, which one are you most excited to see on July 18th?! Mine is probably the bank robbery or batman jumping from the 90 story building :word:

chase with Joker's truck
Jokers Interrogation
Bank robbery
Hospital explosion

Last night, I sat down and thought about the Car Chase scene. I'm not sure if it's Joker's Semi and the Batpod, but that's what I thought about.

Somehow, Joker seems to be getting away in his ride, and he doesn't see Batman anywhere. And then all of a sudden, from a raised platform (or some sort), the Batpod comes whipping through the air and lands a couple of feet from the Joker's car. And then Batman sets 2 missiles straight at the Joker.

I know it sounds kind of idiotic, but you'd have to visualize a little bit. It came off as pretty badass. I mean, I'm sure Nolan will make it great, and from proclamations that it's the best car chase in movie history (or something like that), I won't be disappointed.

From all the scenes that we have heard about/seen in pics, which one are you most excited to see on July 18th?!

This is a great question.

I have been imagining the scene where Batman crashes through the window or skylight at Wayne's party for Dent. I see him controlling the inside lights, turning them way down, just before he comes through. I see a dark batlike figure against a big full moon. It's quickly growing larger. I see everyone looking up at what is now the only source of light in the room. I hear a collective gasp. Then, CRASH.

If there is this scene

Seeing joker with Fear Toxin

man probably about 10 scenes for me

The city parade thingy
JOker interogation
the epic chase scene which they described
Two-face scarring
Bruce Wayne Yacht party
Jokers entrance in the film
First time he puts on the new bat suit
first confrontation with the Joker

basically i'm equally stoked to just watch the entire movie

This is a great question.

I have been imagining the scene where Batman crashes through the window or skylight at Wayne's party for Dent. I see him controlling the inside lights, turning them way down, just before he comes through. I see a dark batlike figure against a big full moon. It's quickly growing larger. I see everyone looking up at what is now the only source of light in the room. I hear a collective gasp. Then, CRASH.

2bh, i'd love 2 see Batman crash through a skylight again. cos it is jkind of iconic, cos Batman does it a lot of the times. My favourite had to be Batman Forevers skylight drop.

I do agree that they should have the lights go out and have Batman crash down in a stream of light coming from the skylight.

The Joker dancing to Prince's music:woot: .

Hopefully joker and face in the same shot at some stage, it would be awesome :woot:

Hopefully a scene with Batman, Gordon, and Dent on the roof of Police Headquarters, like in Long Halloween.

Probably The Tumbler exploding and crashing, causing a massive road block and explosion. The Scarecrow scene doesn't sound that bad, either.

The Joker's interrogation scene in Police HQ. It just sounds so great.

Has the potential to become a classic movie scene.

I'm pretty much excited to see THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE :whatever:

The Joker crippling and raping Barbara Gordon.

Joker Reveal
Penthouse Attack
Interrogation

That one moment from the banned pics, where Batman swoops down onto Scarecrow's van and lands, sending glass flying.

The interrogation scene should also be pretty phenomenal. An angry Batman pummeling a laughing Joker? That's what I've been waiting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"