The Dark Knight Which Scene Are You Most Excited To See?

I nearly cried seeing this.....before the trailer I often said that I wanted to see Wayne with his costume but without the mask, don't ask me why:woot: :woot: :woot:

Yeah you can tell that this scene will be emotionally driven....and that this film alone will have plenty of drama.

I like seeing this shot as well in the trailer.

But Cillian's been spotted on set wearing his suit... so maybe he gets out of Arkham somehow?

cool. But he wasn't caught at the end of Begins was he? But they did say "rounding up and bringing gotham back".

Once the movie comes out, people aren't going to look at this joker and say, "look, it's joker! Teehee! He's so funny! Oh my god, look he's dancing! Hahaha! Love that Joker! Weee!" Which is a dream come true to me, really. Because even though i still liked Jack Joker, I wanted a more dark, gritty, messy, sinister Joker. And here we have him :woot:

my wife is a good example of this mind set..she was never a huge fan of comics, but loved Batman TAS and the movies. So she's always known the angry but mainly harmless Joker. I got her to read The Killing Joke last night. This is what I kept hearing from her as she progressed:

"oh my god!"
"He shot her in the stomach!!"
"oh no...that bastard

she sooo started to hate him..and just when you feel you could never like the guy...they showed his origins, and she felt sooo sorry for him. She loved reading it and getting a better feel for the character that he SHOULD be

^ Good to hear man! I hope people react to the movie Joker the same way as your wife with the killing joke. We do not need another Jack reaction.

cool. But he wasn't caught at the end of Begins was he? But they did say "rounding up and bringing gotham back".
it is unclear whether Crane is ever caught or not...his last scene with the taser to the face is the last mention of him I believe. And even in the video game, they make it sort of clear that he doesn't die and he's bound to pop up again.

Sort of like how they fixed the Sandman/Venom team up in the Spiderman 3 video game..they show Sandman being blackmailed by Venom..so much more sensible and powerful than the random "i hate him..you hate him..wanna team up and kill him?" "yeah sure" "awesome!"

hmmm - anyone think it would be cool if Batmans first scene was him chasing Scarecrow and later on Scarecrow escapes from Arkham or something>??

I'm also dying to see Joker's sickest joke for each of main characters. This Joker is gonna be the badest badass ever.

it is unclear whether Crane is ever caught or not...his last scene with the taser to the face is the last mention of him I believe. And even in the video game, they make it sort of clear that he doesn't die and he's bound to pop up again.

Sort of like how they fixed the Sandman/Venom team up in the Spiderman 3 video game..they show Sandman being blackmailed by Venom..so much more sensible and powerful than the random "i hate him..you hate him..wanna team up and kill him?" "yeah sure" "awesome!"

"We still haven't picked up Crane or half the inmates at Arkham." They outright say they haven't caught him.

I like Batmans Spirit's idea. He catches him..and somehow he has a tie to the joker!? ZOMG..that'd be IMO pretty neat.

I'd have to say, without any doubt, the showdown in the middle of the street. I want to see that so bad... it hurts my heart.

:hoboj:

From all the scenes that we have heard about/seen in pics, which one are you most excited to see on July 18th?! Mine is probably the bank robbery or batman jumping from the 90 story building :word:
The bank robbery is definitely a great scene. Most of us already saw it. :)

I would say now, the acid scarring of Harvey Dent/Two-Face. :up:

I wanna see what happens after the scene of the two barge ships filled with criminals and Gotham's elite.

The Interrogation Scene Is Going To Be So Intense!

Joker crashing to a party...and the scene where he laughs in car before destroing someting freely and gladly in the city...

Also, any segments of Alferd's pep talks will be great!!!!

The Interrogation Scene Is Going To Be So Intense!

Batman throwing Joker against a window! I wonder what questions Joker is asked? And what he says to piss off Batman! Man the more i think about it..:wow:

Dude this film is gonna rock hard as hell! :brucebat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"