Post The Suicide Squad. Rank the DCEU Movies.

1. Man of Steel
2. Aquaman
3. Batman vs Superman
4. Joker
5. Justice League
6. Wonder Woman
7. Birds of Prey
8. Suicide Squad
9. Shazam

Joker is the best movie, but I didn't vote for it as it's not in the DCEU. Same as with TDK Trilogy and Superman Returns, etc. So out of the DCEU, MOS still JUST beats out Shazam and WW for me:

1) Man Of Steel
2) Wonder Woman
3) Shazam
4) Batman Vs Superman Ultimate Cut
5) Aquaman
6) Birds Of Prey
7) Suicide Squad
8) Justice League

Aquaman
Birds of Prey
Shazam!
BVS
Wonder Woman
Man of Steel
Justice League

Suicide Squad

I'll just rank based on how much I enjoy these things:

1. Man of Steel
  2. Captain Marvel
  3. Aquaman
  4. Justice League
  5. Suicide Squad
  6. Wonder Woman
  7. Birds of Prey (I don't give a $#%^)
  8. Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance pissing gif
  9. Bad memes that make me cringe
  10. Pictures of spiders in Australia
  11. Time wasting punishment Gon Freaks and co experienced during the Hunters exam
  12. Mortal Kombat Annihilation gifs
  13. Pictures of dogs sleeping
  14. 10 hour extension videos of screams
  15. Batman V Superman (At least in the theatrical version Lex didn't just pray to a super alien after his speech on why the all powerful alien in blue tights is a nasty thing that needs to die
  16. Batman V Superman: Martha is the Key (Ultimcea Edition)

I'll just rank based on how much I enjoy these things:

1. Man of Steel
  2. Captain Marvel
  3. Aquaman
  4. Justice League
  5. Suicide Squad
  6. Wonder Woman
  7. Birds of Prey (I don't give a $#%^)
  8. Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance pissing gif
  9. Bad memes that make me cringe
  10. Pictures of spiders in Australia
  11. Time wasting punishment Gon Freaks and co experienced during the Hunters exam
  12. Mortal Kombat Annihilation gifs
  13. Pictures of dogs sleeping
  14. 10 hour extension videos of screams
  15. Batman V Superman (At least in the theatrical version Lex didn't just pray to a super alien after his speech on why the all powerful alien in blue tights is a nasty thing that needs to die
  16. Batman V Superman: Martha is the Key (Ultimcea Edition)

Show us on the doll where the sleeping dogs hurt you. :hehe:

Quick question... why are we including Joker? It's not part of the DCEU. Couldn't we just as easily include the TDKT or the Donnerverse if we're including it? Anyway...

1. Wonder Woman (9/10)
2. Joker (8/10)

3. Birds of Prey (7.5/10)
4. Man of Steel (7/10)
5. Shazam (7/10)

6. Suicide Squad (5.5/10)
7. Aquaman (5/10)

8. Justice League (4/10)
9. Batman v Superman (2/10)

1. Joker
2. Wonder Woman
3. Shazam
4. Birds of Prey
5. Aquaman
6. Man of Steel
7. Suicide Squad
8. Batman v Superman and JL tied for worst

Batman V Superman 10/10
Man Of Steel 9/10
Wonder Woman 8/10
Suicide Squad 7/10
Birds of Prey 7/10
Justice League 5/10
Aquaman 4/10
Shazam 3/10

Joker/Shazam
Aquaman
Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
Justice League

Haven’t see BoP but I think it might be with WW, Suicide Squad will always be a guilty pleasure but it’s down there with JL alright.

9. Shazam

Shazam 3/10

tumblr_ptxzfrLsHy1uelgxao5_r2_400.gif

1. Wonder Woman
  2. Harley Quinn
  3. Aquaman
  4. Shazam
  5. Man of Steel
  6. Suicide Squad
  7. BvS
  8. JL

Last edited:
This is more of a ranking of how often I would want to rewatch the films.

1. Birds of Prey
Completely tasteless at times, but a lot of fun overall. The plot structure kept you on your toes. And I found Harley surprisingly likeable and engaging (never been a Harley fan), with the angle of a woman who's never really stood on her own. The Montoya precinct scenes were a bit boring though, but Huntress and Black Canary are the coolest character in the DCEU.
giphy.gif

2. Shazam
Not quite as funny, cool, or imaginative as it should be, but a good time nonetheless. Sivana and the sins were just a bit too generic as well, especially for how much screen time they get.

original.gif

3. Aquaman
Feels a bit visually dated, and tonally...very corny at times (especially the song choices), but they throw enough pretty world-building and utilize enough of the source material throughout to keep me interested. Momoa’s take on Arthur is also unique in the superhero space.

tumblr_pg4w452DHP1qhcdpbo2_500.gifv

4. Wonder Woman
Feels a bit visually dated, it's boring in the middle, and the use of villains is a bit clumsy, but the core story has a lot of heart and charm. One of the most romantic superhero films ever. And I love the bombastic third act actually. It was metal AF. Could have used more of that.

BaggyDishonestDrake-small.gif

5. Man of Steel
Before this movie, I never really connected with Clark as a character, and this movie changed that. The story/characterisation isn't done quite well enough to make everything count in the end as much as it should, and it's a bit dull at times, but the overall direction, the tone and mood, is impactful nonetheless, and it keeps me coming back.

207555.gif

6. Batman v Superman
Our first taste of a new Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex, and some DC universe craziness with the Knightmare, was all enjoyable, but there's so much that bogs it down, like useless subplots about bullets, and a criminal waste of potential when it comes to the motivations of the core conflict.
tenor.gif

7. Justice League
I still kinda enjoy the characters (and casting) but it's about 1/10th as good as it should be. It feels cheap. Why are two of the main action set pieces in giant grey cylinders?

JealousCheerfulDamselfly-max-1mb.gif

8. Suicide Squad

There's good stuff in there (Deadshot, Boomerang, etc), but the music video editing in the first half, the tonal shifts from silly to hilariously self-serious, and the Enchantress plot were just so poorly done.

source.gif

Last edited:
—A—
Wonder Woman
—B—
“Birds Of Prey”
Man Of Steel
—C—
Suicide Squad
Shazam
—D—
Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Martha
Aquaman
—F—
Justice Meh

1. Batman v Superman
  2. Man of Steel
  3. JOKER
  4. Aquaman
  5. Wonder Woman
  6. Justice League
  7. Suicide Squad
  8. Birds of Prey
  9. Shazam

Last edited:
1) Batman Vs Superman
2) Aquaman
3) Shazam
4) Wonder Woman
5) Birds of Prey
6) Suicide Squad
7) Justice League
8) Man of Steel

Yes, 1 Zack Snyder film at the very top and 2 Zack Synder films at the very bottom. Weird how that works out, eh?

Seems like Suicide Squad is truly despised on here as it hasn't received a single vote yet :hehe:

WONDER WOMAN
JOKER
SHAZAM!
HARLEY QUINN FEAT. THE BIRDS OF PREY
MAN OF STEEL
AQUAMAN
BATMAN V SUPERMAN
JUSTICE LEAGUE
SUICIDE SQUAD

I think the only compliment I can give Justice League is that I liked it more than Suicide Squad. That's as kind of it gets for me :o

Updated with Justice League on the list. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"