Post your favorite Moon Knight pictures

The Moon Knight

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been here in a long while. This thread is for my fave hero of all time, MOON KNIGHT. Post your favorite pics here.

Moon_Knight_005_025.jpg

I can't find a picture right now, but the Moon Knight in Universe X is by far my favorite design.

Wheres all the Bill Sienkiewicz images?

my fave...

Attachments

• moonknight3.jpg
    moonknight3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 17
i still don't know who moon knight is,or any of his powers,but damn he looks bada$$ when drawn right

He is like a Batman character for Marvel, only he sort of has powers...I think. But I do know that he has multiple personalities. So he is sort of like Batman with multiple personalities...right?

Alot of people have compared batman and moon knight but I just don't see it.

Artistsean said:
He is like a Batman character for Marvel, only he sort of has powers...I think. But I do know that he has multiple personalities. So he is sort of like Batman with multiple personalities...right?
No more powers anymore, that was only for a bit. He's gotten over his split personality thing so now he only has himslef and Khonshu. O and his costumes made to blend in with the shadows.

he was sweet when he had his split personalities

Definatly set him apart from all the other heros.

Black Panther said:
But he has used them in the recent series, right? :huh: :huh:
No. Like Hellstormer mentioned. Marc hasn't displayed his spilt personalities in the current series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"