Post your favorite Moon Knight pictures

I'm surprised this thread is just 2 pages.

O and Moon Knight FIst of Khonshu number 6 has an awesome cover.

54725250956.3.GIF

54725250956.17.GIF

Man...Moon Knight looks awesome.

I tried reading his new series but I was completely confused so I stopped after a few issues.

I wonder why Moon Knight isn't so much bigger sometimes

Kahoot said:
I wonder why Moon Knight isn't so much bigger sometimes
Because people are dumb, although right now he's one of the best selling characters and he went from D-List to B-List with just his first arc so....

Of course, how could I have been so stupid?

He's dead so he's black?

It's from Earth X, he died (finally) and went where everybody else goes when they die, which is to deaths dimension where they fight an endless war for all eternity. All the dead good guys versus all the dead bad guys, the whole time thinking the people who are alive are dead and wearing weird colors while doing so. example, Johnny and Sue from the FF are wearing orange costumes, Doom's cloak is Crimson, etc, etc.

Anubis said:
It's from Earth X, he died (finally) and went where everybody else goes when they die, which is to deaths dimension where they fight an endless war for all eternity. All the dead good guys versus all the dead bad guys, the whole time thinking the people who are alive are dead and wearing weird colors while doing so. example, Johnny and Sue from the FF are wearing orange costumes, Doom's cloak is Crimson, etc, etc.
That sounds weird, and kinda bad... They all wore negitive coloured suits. Didn't anyone notice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"