Poster/Billboard Sightings Thread

Hey, my brothers Spirits of Vengeance!
I went to Cinemark last week ( sorry, i´m late! ) to watch "Blood Diamond" ( good job, Mr.DiCaprio, and c´mon! Djimon IS Black Panther! ) and in the hall i´ve seen for the first time a GR banner here in my city ( Porto Alegre ( home of the 2006 soccer World Champion, SPORT CLUB INTERNACIONAL!!!! :yay: ), Brasil ). Check out:

grmoviecinemarkposteryu8.jpg

grmoviecinemarkposter2wf6.jpg

Hours later, i move to another downtown theater, to watch "Cassino Royale" ( yes, i´m a movie freak... ) and... another banner!

grmovievitriapostercd1.jpg

Twice in a day!!!
Sorry about the quality of the pix ( bad cellphone camera + shaking hand ).
But the intentions count, right?
GR4EVR!!!
PS: I´ve got to find a way 2 steal those banners...
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

^^ Thanks BF! Great work.:up:
Motoqueiro Fantasma...that rolls so nicely off the tongue.:woot:

Its great to see the movie been promoted but really wished they released some different poster artwork in theaters. Like some character posters of the villains and i hope at some point they release this one.

comiccon013qq.jpg

Yeah, that would be awesome Retro. I always loved that shot.

Awesome find Retro!

I think I like this marketing. I'm not sure how well it's doing but, I like the teasing aspect of it all. Absolutly nothing is given away..

hey retro, i appreciate the pics and all.. but theres honestly BILLIONS of those scattered throughout LA... every bus i saw had one...

hey retro, i appreciate the pics and all.. but theres honestly BILLIONS of those scattered throughout LA... every bus i saw had one...

Really? On buses too? Thats great to hear.

If you can take a pic of one please do.:yay:

lol why though... its the same things you keep posting... lol kinda just seems repetitive

Its nice to see where the movie is been promoted (At least for me it is) Thats why i started the thread after all.:cwink:

ya... but you dont get as big of an idea.. less you had a map to lay out... im kinda bombarded here in LA

i know its cool for those who don't get a mass amount of this stuff... but to me its kinda like an easter egg hunt when its all grouped in a pile.. kinda boring...

it'd also be cooler if the posters were different.. the tire tred is gettin old

it'd also be cooler if the posters were different.. the tire tred is gettin old

I'd like some variety too as i pointed in a earlier post but i must say this looks like very effective marketing. People are taking notice.

Maybe other countries will get different billboards.In Asia for example they always get different stuff from the west when it comes to movie promos.:word:

lol ive been meaning to ask you... how do you find all this stuff...? you have to be like searching the web all day

lol ive been meaning to ask you... how do you find all this stuff...? you have to be like searching the web all day

Why would i spend the entire day doing that?You think i've got nothing else better to do.

well.... you do find alot of random pics... that seem to be fairly hard to find

I haven't seen anything in London yet. Well, except flyers in Forbidden Planet for a competition to win GR toys and games.

:yay:

Now that would be cool seeing GR banners on the Double deckers!

Retro has the Spear of Destiny and uses his powers to find random pics that pleases fanboys.

well.... you do find alot of random pics... that seem to be fairly hard to find

Not that hard...mostly.;) And i mean that in total non cocky way.
I haven't seen anything in London yet. Well, except flyers in Forbidden Planet for a competition to win GR toys and games.

:yay:
At least thats something.
If all goes to plan i'll finally be seeing The Prestige next week. Hopefully then they will have some GR posters up in my local theater. Still have to wait until March 22 to see GR though.:(
Retro has the Spear of Destiny and uses his powers to find random pics that pleases fanboys.

You have such a way with words Red.:D

Nice find once again Retro. Some of us here really appreciate you finding these things, no matter if they are all the same billboard in different places. Some of us don't live in LA or any place like that where the possibility of seeing just one advertisement for this movie is slim to none.

So, again, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"