Poster/Billboard Sightings Thread

^^ Thanks BF! Great work.:up:
Motoqueiro Fantasma...that rolls so nicely off the tongue.:woot:

Its great to see the movie been promoted but really wished they released some different poster artwork in theaters. Like some character posters of the villains and i hope at some point they release this one.

comiccon013qq.jpg

what did happen to that poster:huh:

It was supposed to be the one sheet was it not

Nice find once again Retro. Some of us here really appreciate you finding these things, no matter if they are all the same billboard in different places. Some of us don't live in LA or any place like that where the possibility of seeing just one advertisement for this movie is slim to none.

So, again, thanks.

Such kind words.Thanks FH.:O :up:
Just for the record i've got no ill feelings toward Spideyboy.:o
what did happen to that poster:huh:

It was supposed to be the one sheet was it not
I have no idea why it's not been released.Maybe they're planning to use in some other country?:confused: Studios tend to give overseas territories different promos from the USA.

In one of the video blogs you can see the poster hanging in the room behind Arad.

Well thats WEIRD - I could have sworn i started this thread 2 years ago yet now i see YakuzaRiddick as the starter of the thread?:huh: :huh: :huh: :confused: :( I don't understand this at all really.

This happened to me too on another thread. Look at the thread title on the first few posts to see if it's been merged to an earlier one. Your title probably sounds better. Yep see the second post where the responses have the old title.

Nice find Retro!

And yes, it was a merge that caused the confusion. Sorry bout that...

Heres a bus shelter GR poster (first shot) spotted in Vancouver, Canada.And a pic (taken in San Francisco, California) of the bus promo that Spideyboy mentioned earlier.

From shapeshifter and kmilyun:

ghostriderbussheltergu7.jpg

383499541_f26a6067a7_b.jpg

Sources:http://shapeshifter-dtescommunityplay.buzznet.com/user/photos/?id=4187041
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kmilyun/383499541/

I see that second bus ad EVERYWHERE. Good god, on the highways, on the streets, simply everywhere. I can't go anywhere without seeing them. BTW I live in Dallas, and I'm getting bombarded just like a poster from L.A. posted earlier.

^^Thats a good thing. The word is spreading about the GR movie.
Nice find Retro!

And yes, it was a merge that caused the confusion. Sorry bout that...

It's a strange decision to merge such an accient thread with this one IMO.:confused: I'd like to see it the way it was before.:( At least put my first post in the thread back where it was since after all i (not YakuzaRiddick) started it back in 2005 and i kind of proud of it too. *sigh*

For some reason, this picture doesn't make sense.

Where's the ad or poster, is it reflected on the person taking the picture?

What's going on here.

The person is reflected on the poster MM.;) Her face is visible because of the color of the tire tracks and the glass.At least thats what i think.

Nothing worth stopping the presses over, but Forbidden Planet in London have the poster printed onto their bags at the moment.

:yay:

My theater had nothing but the regular poster up just outside the viewing theater, I was hoing for a big life sized cardboard display I could get a picture beside.:csad:

I wish they had a cardboard display too Orb. That would have probably been cheaper than the lenticular stuff.

There's a balled up Ghost Rider ticket in my trash can.

LOL. Actually, that was quite amusing. Hope I feel differently about it though.

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"