Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid

MMPR Kim skin is with the deluxe edition. I think it is available seperately. Season Pass is $15, or $6 individuallly.

Patch notes: Patch 2.3 Notes

RIP Team Big Body. Really nerfed Magnas and Trini's health. And really took a nerf bat to Trini, especially her zord combo with Goldar.

I don't see the Kimberly skin available in the marketplace, so I guess it's an exclusive.

That other stuff also sound very disappointing

The Trini beam abuse needed to reigned in a bit. And as hilarious as the beam - Goldar punch was, it did deserve a bit of a nerf. And the health across the board need to come down. Way too many games were going to time. And it is nice to see Dai Shi and Zedd as part of the group with the most health.

How much is the new season pass? Speaking of skins, how do I get the non-evil Kimberly skin and will a regular non-mech Trini ever be made?

You basically only get that skin on the deluxe digital edition set.

From the looks of things, the game turned out OK and it looks like they regularly update it with content.

From the mobile stuff, I figured if they could just make a console port out of that, they'd probably have a decent game on their hands, and it looks like that's basically what they did.

Its a small team that really has put in a lot of love in the game. Though I think the designer just really loves to tinker. I really hope for at least another year of support.

Its a small team that really has put in a lot of love in the game. Though I think the designer just really loves to tinker. I really hope for at least another year of support.
Yup I agree. And sometimes that's all you need to make a solid game. I think this franchise lends itself really well to fighting games as well.

Yup I agree. And sometimes that's all you need to make a solid game. I think this franchise lends itself really well to fighting games as well.

Its interesting, in that it has picked up a bit of fanbase from MvC players, since the main combat designers were big MvC players, so you see a lot of that influence on the game.

I am getting some Jen vibes, which is great. And I love the arrangement that they did with the theme. Much better than what Samurai and Super Samurai got.

Its interesting, in that it has picked up a bit of fanbase from MvC players, since the main combat designers were big MvC players, so you see a lot of that influence on the game.

I am getting some Jen vibes, which is great. And I love the arrangement that they did with the theme. Much better than what Samurai and Super Samurai got.

Yes, I totally see that!

The graphics themselves give me a very MvC3 vibe actually.

I am curious why they are testing the waters with this?

The designs are neat, and I am all for Legacy Wars to continue the crossover. I'm not sure how much I want them added to this game over other characters.

Confirms what we all knew. Though the release date is tough.

I, uhhh, did not expect the second character of that season pass. I figured Adam would make his way into the game eventually. The Cruegar skin is a great choice.

And there is a collected edition with the first 3.5 seasons of DLC.

The mobile version of this game Power Rangers: Legacy Wars which offers a much more vast roster of rangers and villains from every series has recently Added Tommy Oliver as The Red Lighting Turbo Ranger as a tribute to the late JDF.

Power Rangers
474DB929-C235-4A1C-8A3F-4C1D72E20D4B.jpeg

Ehh, they may share a studio and some team members, but Battle for the Grid is very, very, very different than Legacy Wars

Ehh, they may share a studio and some team members, but Battle for the Grid is very, very, very different than Legacy Wars

i know… and it sucks because the last update for Battle for the Grid was Adam Park as the Black Ninja Ranger from mighty Morphin’. Since then there hasn’t been an update of new content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"