Gotham [Pre] Batman Villains

Other foes worth a mention here include False Face, Anarky, Clock King, Killer Moth, Toyman, Firefly and wait fir it..... The Ratcatcher. Personally would like to see this guy get revamped or brought back to DC world.

I think Ras will show up at some point. I could see him being a shadowy figure behind everything during the show.

I'd like to see Hugo Strange, Jonathan Crane, The Falcones, Victor Fries, Basil Karlo, Warren White, and Jervis Tetch, just not all of them in their supervillain identities. I'm not too keen on doing a Joker origin or what they're doing to Ivy. I could see them using Dent or Tommy Elliot, just not as Twoface or Hush.

TBH, I think there are very few villains in the Bat-canon that should be off-limits to the series. The whole world of Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Assassins I don't think need to be explored here. I think those are best left when you've got not only a fully-formed Batman, but one that's been at it for awhile. I'd say the same goes for Bane.

Otherwise, go for it. The Joker needs to be something approached with a tremendous amount of care, but given the number of times the creative minds behind the series have brought up his name, I think it would be unrealistic to expect them not to work that character in eventually.

I really want to see that Andrea Beaumont/MOTP stuff at some point, preferably near the show's end point if it lasts to completion.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=119809

Could Mr. Freeze be Making a Trip to Gotham?

We already know that the likes of The Penguin, Catwoman, The Riddler and Poison Ivy will be seen in Fox's upcoming series "Gotham," but now director Danny Cannon might have revealed another potential villain whose origin will be told in the series.

Speaking with HitFix about scenes in the first season he's excited about seeing, Cannon replied: "I have a big pitch with Bruno about the Mr. Freeze character, whose origins are uncertain. If I can win Geoff Johns over and if I can win Bruno over, then I look forward to the moment where that character can be realized."

This is far from a confirmation on the character's appearance, but it is interesting to note that they're considering bringing in some of the other villains into the fold of the series.

Typically written as a more sympathetic villain, Mr. Freeze's origin is tied to cryogenics and a horrible accident in trying to cure his disease-stricken wife. Though it's gone through a number of changes over the years, the character's origin has always resulted in him needing his trademark suit. How do you think they'll handle Mr. Freeze's origin on "Gotham" should they use him?

I hope Gordon wears that lovely suit Batman used to wear in order to battle Freeze in AO :up:

Originally I didn't think this was a character that could work within the concept of this series, but reading about the New 52 origin, I'm thinking there might be something there.

I thought the show was supposed to be already scripted out? I guess Heller was exaggerating then.

He never claimed the show was scripted out. That's crazy to even believe, with it only being picked up a month and a half ago. What he meant was he probably has the broader strokes of the season in mind, especially in regards to what it means for the key characters (Gordon, Bruce, Bullock, etc.). The finer details of each episode, though, I imagine are up for grabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"