Pre-surgery Dwight

Its obviously going to just be makeup/prostetics...

BT18 said:
If anyone has read A Dame to Kill For they'd know that the post-surgery Dwight appears in the yarn as well. Whether Clive will portray Dwight in the last acts of the yarn is not in question. Wether he'll portray him for the first several acts IS.

True. The Dwight look from BFK is in ADTKF. But Owens should play post and pre.

I would be really sad if Clive doesn't come back. He's so bada$$.

"And it was all going so well..."

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
lol. If he doesn't come back, you won't find me in the theatre.

Being sarcastic, or serious? Cause I feel kinda the same way. :(

:D

Serious. I hate it when they change actors on anything. On Charmed, I lost interest after Shannen Doherty left the show, I couldn't stand Mortal Kombat 2, you could tell the actors were different (didn't help starting it RIGHT where the first one ended, either), plus, I will never watch any episodes of Bewitched after season 5 (when Dick york left and someone replaced him).

Clive. Come back to Sin City or we'll get Rosario on your ass.

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Serious. I hate it when they change actors on anything. On Charmed, I lost interest after Shannen Doherty left the show, I couldn't stand Mortal Kombat 2, you could tell the actors were different (didn't help starting it RIGHT where the first one ended, either), plus, I will never watch any episodes of Bewitched after season 5 (when Dick york left and someone replaced him).

Clive. Come back to Sin City or we'll get Rosario on your ass.

Clive's one of my favorite actors right now. I was hoping he would stop being such a d*** and take that Bond role. He would have been INCREDIBLE as Bond!!!!

*major SIGH*

I don't mind the current bond. We have to wait and see him in action before we can really make a proper and valid judgement.

Judging on looks alone is wrong and should be considered a crime :o

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
I don't mind the current bond. We have to wait and see him in action before we can really make a proper and valid judgement.

Judging on looks alone is wrong and should be considered a crime :o

I don't have any problem with Craig, really. Never said that. But come on. You gotta admit. Owen would have been a dope Bond.

Christian Bale could have pulled off a decent Bond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"