The Dwight Pre-Surgery Casting Thread....

Lucius Cipher

Civilian
Reaction score
As you know, in A Dame To Kill For, the character of Dwight has yet to have the plastic surgery to become what he looks like as seen in The Big Fat Kill. Now, this doesn't mean re-casting Clive Owen altogether, as he would be able to appear in the later half of the story. Hell, they could even continue to use his voice too. But I'm sure that the role of pre-surgery Dwight will need another actor....

scadkp1.jpg

So folks....who shall it be?

Lucius Cipher said:
As you know, in A Dame To Kill For, the character of Dwight has yet to have the plastic surgery to become what he looks like as seen in The Big Fat Kill. Now, this doesn't mean re-casting Clive Owen altogether, as he would be able to appear in the later half of the story. Hell, they could even continue to use his voice too. But I'm sure that the role of pre-surgery Dwight will need another actor....

scadkp1.jpg

It shall be...Clive Owen...with prostetic !

Lucius Cipher said:

scadkp1.jpg

It shall be...Clive Owen...with prostetics !

Dude, you saw what they did to Mickey Rourke to make him look more like Marv, why can't they just use the make-up on Clive?

Machx72 said:
Dude, you saw what they did to Mickey Rourke to make him look more like Marv, why can't they just use the make-up on Clive?
There ya go..

-TNC

Clive Owen is Dwight whether with hair or without. The man is a badass.

Agreed. He was great in the part, and there's really no reason to recast when you know the "Sin City" make-up team could pull it off with Owen.

Clive Owen could still pull it off.
and wow do I feel dumb. I got Sin City vol2 for christmas and just figureed out that Dwight used to be bald, not the plastic surgery made him bald.

yeah they'll just use Clive with a bad bald wig and a silly fake nose. Why bother casting anyone else, RR wants to save money!

Actually it'd be cheaper to cast an unknown because he wouldn't have to buy that silly fake nose. Lol, Rob Rod is one cheap SOB

would anyone like to buy a signed Sin city poster? It's got 10 sigs on it, and authenticity certificate.....

Lobster Charlie said:
yeah they'll just use Clive with a bad bald wig and a silly fake nose. Why bother casting anyone else, RR wants to save money!

ROTFF!!!
i don't think being frugal is the issue..
(he's knockin' on Angelina's door .. she ain't cheap!)
actors would stand in line starving for days to be in there!
.. and make no money for gig!
just to be seen in that company screams volumes!!! :word:

i'd LOVE to see LETOS mug on one of those PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAS!!!!!!!!!
if you are in a gracious mood, how 'bout a Depp too! ;)

ROTFF!!!
i don't think being frugal is the issue..
(he's knockin' on Angelina's door .. she ain't cheap!)
actors would stand in line starving for days to be in there!
.. and make no money for gig!
just to be seen in that company screams volumes!!! :word:

Knowing RR, he'll just shoot ALL of her scenes in like, 2 days. And they'd barely have to pony up anything to get her.

But if he goes with Rachel Weisz, she'll come even cheaper---Brits tend to do better work for less money.

abSOlutely! (4 the RR comment.. in a word..he's "brilliant") :marv:
i didn't know Brits were any cheaper, though.

We're not cheaper, we just demand less, we don't need to come into our trailers with bowls full of M&Ms

Agreed. He was great in the part, and there's really no reason to recast when you know the "Sin City" make-up team could pull it off with Owen.
Yes. Clive all the way.

We're not cheaper, we just demand less, we don't need to come into our trailers with bowls full of M&Ms

You may have a point there.. BUT I'll buy all the M&Ms Jared Leto and Johny Depp can inhale to see a peek of them in a "Sin City" production. Yeah, I want Clive too! BUT if if there's NO Mickey.. there's no Kathy! :word:

I like Clive's native accent MUCH BETTER than "Americanized"! :hyper:

Clive is a great actor, but his accent was awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"