• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Predict Hasbro Marvel Legends 4

I'm still pissed that hey reusedthat chair from the ML9 one

I know....Here's a small piece of funny.

In Montana the gas was $2.50 ish /gallon, then in souther alberta (These two gas stations were abour 30 minutes apart, including my two minutes at the border. Anyway Youther alberta it was 88 cents per liter.

4.5 liters in your gallon that's 3.96 Canadian per gallon...change the dollar rate.....which is pretty clore right now, I'll say $3.50 which is generous....that's a buck difference in gas....that's insane...

really pissed me off cause I live about ten minutes from a huge refinery and all over alberta we get all kinda of oil. and there aint no war here and ther aint no hurricanes or anything...Just a bunch of newfies working the rigs

gas here in LA is anywhere from $3.00 to $3.25 my local one is $3.07 it costs me $45 to fill my tank each week :(

Actually I did notice that the further south I went the more expensive gas got....it's weird cause up here it get's more cheaper as you go south.

it all depends on population really, and what people will pay. Santa Monica and Beverly Hills has pretty high prices, because it's a "nicer" area with more people. But then in Torrance and down by redondo beach, gas isn't so high... me, im kinda stuck in the middle of it

well california just passed hawaii for the highest in the country. :(

damn... i wish mine was at that, its roughly at $3.09 now at the one across the street

We're right around 90 cents......

Roughly $4 PER Galon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouch

ML4 will still have an 8 figure line-up.

5 characters are all new/never been done before in ML, while 3 are different versions of previously released characters.

The Line-UP:
1.) FA Storm - already said it
2.) Black Bolt - already said it
3.) only Avenger in this series
4.) Shiny!
5.) NON-616 character; (not from ultimate universe either)
6.) a marvel mainstay gets a new version
7.) an icon gets shrunken down
8.) Highly requested character! (sorry that's all you're getting...)
BAF: maintain that he/she/it's a 90's x-character...not strong guy.

SpiderHulkThing said:
BAF: Fin Fang Foom

-Jean Grey
-Blackbolt
-Daredevil
-The Wizard
-Crimson Dynamo
-Black Cat
-Sauron
-Storm

Hmmm....SHT, has 4 redos (Not 3), No Avengers, but he does have a Shiny, no non 616er and no shrunk down Icon

Roughneck said:
ROUGHNECK'S ENTRY

FA Storm
Ord
Beast (Likely Astonishing)
Black Bolt
X3 Angel
Ultron
Attuma
Firestar

BAF Strong Guy

I have 4 redos, One shiny, one Avenger a Non 616er, No Scaled Down Icon and No insanely popular one...and I chose Stong Guy

Ncrawler said:
My prediction:

Storm:
X3 Angel:
Gambit:
Black Bolt:
Hand Ninja:
Ultron:
Ronin:
Jubilee
BAF: Sauron.

Ncrawler (Where's he been?) Has 4 redos, a shiny, one Avenger, a non 616er, nothing in highly requested and no shrunk down Icon.....possible on the BAF though.

Spideyboy_1111 said:
my official list...

-FA Storm
-Ord
-Black Bolt
-Ultron
-X3 Angel
-silver samuari
-Ronin
- Firestar
-BAF Strong Guy

3 redos, a non 616er, one Avenger (Why did Firestar keep popping up?) a Shiny (2 possibly), no shrunk down Icon and no Highly popular, and again Strong Guy....wait, there are Two Avengers in there.

-FA Storm
-Ord
-Black Bolt
-Ultron
-X3 Angel
-Attuma
-Ronin
-Firestar
-BAF Strong Guy

FTB....3 redos, 2 avengers, one Shiny, one non 616er, No High Popular and again Strong Guy

i'm probably wrong, but i guy could dream

FA Daredevil
Blackbolt
Medusa
Cannonball
Ronin
Beast (astonishing)
Tigra
Gladiator

BAF: Stiltman

Invincible....well, he's just wrong.:D:D only 2 redos, no small Icon, 2 Avengers, unless you count Beast, no Shiny (Depending on which Gladiator that is) No Highly popular figs in there and Stilt Man seems too old for the BAF Choice.

ML4 will still have an 8 figure line-up.

5 characters are all new/never been done before in ML, while 3 are different versions of previously released characters.

The Line-UP:
1.) FA Storm - already said it
2.) Black Bolt - already said it
3.) only Avenger in this series
4.) Shiny!
5.) NON-616 character; (not from ultimate universe either)
6.) a marvel mainstay gets a new version
7.) an icon gets shrunken down
8.) Highly requested character! (sorry that's all you're getting...)
BAF: maintain that he/she/it's a 90's x-character...not strong guy.

Hmmm....SHT, has 4 redos (Not 3), No Avengers, but he does have a Shiny, no non 616er and no shrunk down Icon

I have 4 redos, One shiny, one Avenger a Non 616er, No Scaled Down Icon and No insanely popular one...and I chose Stong Guy

Ncrawler (Where's he been?) Has 4 redos, a shiny, one Avenger, a non 616er, nothing in highly requested and no shrunk down Icon.....possible on the BAF though.

3 redos, a non 616er, one Avenger (Why did Firestar keep popping up?) a Shiny (2 possibly), no shrunk down Icon and no Highly popular, and again Strong Guy....wait, there are Two Avengers in there.

FTB....3 redos, 2 avengers, one Shiny, one non 616er, No High Popular and again Strong Guy

Invincible....well, he's just wrong.:D:D only 2 redos, no small Icon, 2 Avengers, unless you count Beast, no Shiny (Depending on which Gladiator that is) No Highly popular figs in there and Stilt Man seems too old for the BAF Choice.
I'm always wrong, nothing new there. also its Gladiator from Daredevil, **** X-Men Gladiator

well the icon scaled down would have to be Hulk or Beast... i dont see them doing another cap or wolverine... spidey's a no (unless hes maskless), venom is a maybe.. but just don't really see it, ironman no, doom were getting with FF, as are SS and torch, and punisher... i hope to god not and thor is a no

okay, he's kinda got shiny parts....though I am starting tothink Shiny will be Silver Samurai....

well the icon scaled down would have to be Hulk or Beast... i dont see them doing another cap or wolverine... spidey's a no (unless hes maskless), venom is a maybe.. but just don't really see it, ironman no, doom were getting with FF, as are SS and torch, and punisher... i hope to god not and thor is a no

Remember that there were also 7 more Icons Announced that may see release before HML4

Nightcrawler
Colossus
Cyclops
Magneto
Jugernaut
Phoenix
Daredevil

Though I see the only decent choice there being Mags

We need a new Magneto, at least I do. Juggernaut Icon? Holy ****. He's gonna be huge.

There was also a early swirling Rumor that by the end of the year that Hasbro would put a BAF Galactus into the Icons Line (Making big G around 36 inhes)

Around the same time as This Rumor came out we got a peek at a list (Courtesy of Ncrawler) and it showed Icons Wave 4 as the above 7 Icons.......TBML9 only had 7 figs....Who knows?

Oh also Phoenix and DD were listed as the Varients as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"