Project Mercury

KalKai

n/a
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]K-Site:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The "Project Mercury 2.0 Blog": It's Real
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tonight's episode of Smallville ("Fragile") had some associates of Lex telling him that "the blog is now ready."[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This blog actually exists on AOL, as the latest online tie-in to the show. We hear that some hints about upcoming episodes may be found within, and that the blogs will be updated VERY frequently.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Click here to take a look.[/FONT]

http://journals.aol.com/prjctmrc2ldr/ProjectMercury

Blogs? LMFAO!!! Haaahahahahahaha!!! Okaaaaay. :up: :D

Now where did they get that idea from, I wonder?

Some good teases in there on what might be upcoming for the next four episodes but the dialogue was so poorly written and so ham-handedly delivered, it was painful to watch....

Yikes...

The Word LAME fit well with this Project Mercury webepisode .:o

Heh.. the guy mentioned a big ice castle... :p fortress of solitude anyone??... This is stupid though :/

TwilightPro101 said:
Defintely time for them to get new writers.

They probably have interns write those, not the real writers. That's a mistake....

That actually occurred on Lois and Clark back in Season 3. Of course, the Producers were working the individual towards that juncture and he was actually writing the episode directly. The episode itself was altered as per usual couresty the producers, but that's nothing new.

TwilightPro101 said:
That actually occurred on Lois and Clark back in Season 3. Of course, the Producers were working the individual towards that juncture and he was actually writing the episode directly. The episode itself was altered as per usual couresty the producers, but that's nothing new.

:confused:

Huh?

Check that again, they fixed the problems with that page and added the drawing referred to in the new blog.

I'm such a geek. :D
Looking at the latest entry, there is a stone tablet with Mayan writing on it.
So of course, I had to google Mayan language...

mayan3.jpg

All the dots and dashes symbols are numbers, and the pictures, I assume, relate to the ship and the stones.

Anyone here read that Ezra Small stuff? I don't, but I bet that's related.

^^^^ There's some folks over at ksite in the spoilers and speculations thread that decipher the Ezra Small stuff.

I'm sure they're already onto it, if you want to check it out.

Last time I checked it out they had a prediction that Lara was going to make an appearance in the finale.

That would be grand. Not had nearly enough Lara on the show.

Love the Zod symbol at the bottom of that tablet.

Think they'll include these with the DVD set when it comes out?

I'm sure Christopher Beppo writes most, if not all, of the Project Mercury blog stuff. He wrote the Ledger website stuff, and he occasionally pops up with some new Ezra Small stuff.

I need a thesaarus to give me a new word for stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"