Superhero
Reaction score
Recently I was told to -

"try making threads that have any sort of sense, merit, humor or interest."

I don't know if this qualifies:confused:

Protesting Funerals of Dead Soldiers.
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html

Unbelievable, just unbelievable.

As soon as I think people can't get any more stupid, I am proven wrong.

At least the American government has banned this type of conduct within 500 feet of the funerals. Some will think this goes against free speech, I don't though.

Sadly this behaviour validates for so many people their feelings of distain for religions and their followers.

- Whirly

Already been a few threads on this. But yeah it is sad what those people are doing, and then they go on the news and act all high and mighty like they couldn't possibly be wrong. It's shining a bad light on Christians in general as well.

1) THAT "thing" is not a Christian in ANY shape, form or matter. Not even sure the "thing" is human actually.

2) I have some new founded respect for Alan after he flamed her DESERVEDLY. :up:

Yeah what they're doing isn't very Christian, which is why it puts us in a bad light.

Mee said:
Yeah what they're doing isn't very Christian, which is why it puts us in a bad light.

Only to the very feeble minded, or those blinded with an agenda in the first place. Most, will easily recognize that... that "thing" does not represent Christians, or Baptists in general.

I didn't watch the clip, but I can only imagine that it involves Fred Phelps in one way or another. I am looking forward to protesting at his funeral. :)

jag

Y'know I normally don't like Hannity and Colmes, mostly because I disagree with their politics and the way they use media.

But at least they're not evil like Fred Phelps and his family...I hope someone pisses on his tombstone when he finally croaks.

TheSlag said:
Only to the very feeble minded, or those blinded with an agenda in the first place. Most, will easily recognize that... that "thing" does not represent Christians, or Baptists in general.
Agreed......fanatics of any religion are an aberation....and the funeral protesters are some of the worst. Going to the funeral of someone you don't even know and shouting that they deserved to die (because of the politics of someone else) is disgusting. What these idiots are forgetting is....sooner or later one of the country boy mourners is going to open up on them with his squirrel gun and show them what a real protest is.

Some people just need to have their legs broken...this lady is one of them

Incidentally, I work for an Iowa State Senator...I told him about this lady and how she said he was in the "Iowa Taliban" he laughed his a$$ off, and said had he had his way the legislation would've allowed the families of these soldiers to open fire on these psychos

Whirlysplat said:
Unbelievable, just unbelievable. As soon as I think people can't get any more stupid, I am proven wrong.

No lie there.

Vega_10.gif
Man, those twerps are desperate for attention. I would so get one or two of my male friends and walk by holding hands and buttcheeks!! Fo' Sho manizzle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"