PSA: Voting thread

Team B's mother heard a loud thud from upstairs.
She ran up to find Team B hanging by a crudely fashioned noose, in the closet.
Paramedics tried to revive Team B, but it was too late. :(

Team B died while engaged in autoerotica? Tragic.

jag

This is worse than the 2007 NBA Finals. :o

This is almost as bad as Survivor 22 where the Harem of Carnage won 4 straight :cmad:

But now we're at full strength.

Again.

After two split tribes.

I don't know which I like more, the misnumbering of Team B or saying 5th and Final and oh yeah, here's #6 of Team A. :huh:

So how about that team A? :up:

Well, I guess we know which team is which now.

Harem of Carnage: - Team B
StorminNorman, Kalel114, Kipobe, Jimmy,
Dr. Watson, Superman79, TV's Frank, Ahura Mazda

Bloody Embrace: Hell's European Legion of Malintent - Team A
DT!, Fran, Badger, JewishHobbit
Mee, Avangarde X, JStorm, The Original Bamfer

Team B has a pretty good lot, so I gotta think they at the least the very least phoned it in...if not, well....make your own assumptions.

So you're NOT giving us any credit at all for good work?

So you're NOT giving us any credit at all for good work?

Well, I did vote for you guys, didn't I? Isn't that all the credit you need? I am just saying, that is way below the talent level of that team so chances are they phoned in the challenge or threw it. You guys had the better set up, I would just be very curious to see what the numbers would be like if they actually put effort into it.

Well, I did vote for you guys, didn't I? Isn't that all the credit you need? I am just saying, that is way below the talent level of that team so chances are they phoned in the challenge or threw it. You guys had the better set up, I would just be very curious to see what the numbers would be like if they actually put effort into it.

I don't think that is a fair accusation. :huh:

Fran wants you to hold him and tell him how much his work means to you, Matt. Quit being such a bad host.

jag

I just feel a little insulted... we have grade-A material.

I just feel a little insulted... we have grade-A material.

I'd say more like B+ compared to the other team's D-, but thats just me. The only reason I think yours is not A material is because the jokes are waaay too obvious. Why not just go back to 2006 and throw a few Hooters Pimp jokes in for good measure, or maybe comment of Kaine asking Vicki out over MSN. See what I mean? Its like a Leno joke...its not bad. Its just really easy. :csad:

Leno... ouch.

Well, due to team miscommunication/non-communication, we only had Sunday-Monday to do our things, since everyone was online Sunday afternoon/evening. I'm sure we would have done something more complex and funnier if we had the time.

I had 30 minutes to paste together something even though I notified everyone involved that I would be unable to participate in this challenge :up:

I had 30 minutes to paste together something even though I notified everyone involved that I would be unable to participate in this challenge :up:

So I was right then? Phoned in. :csad:

They had a chance for 5-0, but blew it.

I'm ordering t-shirts with 4-1 on them :o

Harem that was truly bad...I guess y'alls run is over. The Eurpean Legion of Emrbracing's video was great!

Well, I guess we know which team is which now.

Harem of Carnage: - Team B
StorminNorman, Kalel114, Kipobe, Jimmy,
Dr. Watson, Superman79, TV's Frank, Ahura Mazda

Bloody Embrace: Hell's European Legion of Malintent - Team A
DT!, Fran, Badger, JewishHobbit
Mee, Avangarde X, JStorm, The Original Bamfer

Team B has a pretty good lot, so I gotta think they at the least the very least phoned it in...if not, well....make your own assumptions.

I was sick all weekend and couldn't contribute much :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"