Psych

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

2 E's are better than 1
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? I missed the pilot but I caught the last ep and I'm hooked. Great show, very funny.:up:

It's not all that funny, but it's still a good show.

I think it's hilarious, myself. Roday does physical comedy pretty well, and Dulé Hill is a great straight man. I wasn't expecting much at first, but I watched it because it was on after Monk. The pilot was good but not great, but the second episode's opening diner conversation won me over. :)

As far as detectives go, I'll stick with Monk. I just didn't love the pilot.

I liked the Second episode more than the pilot as well.
It's funny, but it's not Monk funny.
There are a few laughs, but they aren't LMAO or LOL funny, just chuckle funny.

Its not up there with Monk, but it makes a good companion to it. I like it enough to keep watching. I think it is like the American version of The Office...where the longer it goes, the better it gets.

And just remember, Monk didn't come into its own until Season 2/

I agree it's no Monk, but it's still good.

yep, this show is definitely getting better with age. Last night's episode was great.

I liked the second episode more than last night's, but last night's was definitely not bad. Shawn's developing a bit of a habit of trying to date suspects and/or culprits, though.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I liked the second episode more than last night's, but last night's was definitely not bad. Shawn's developing a bit of a habit of trying to date suspects and/or culprits, though.

I liked the third episode better.

Dule Hill's delivery is great.

Gus: I just got a lap dance from Patrick Swayze!
Shawn: Their stripper looked like Patrick Swayze?
Gus: No! I think it was really Patrick Swayze!

I'm really hooked on this show. I think it'll only get better with time. :up:

Another great one last night, this is one of the best shows to come out in a while.

I thought last night's was really funny. I agree, one of the best shows in some time. :up:

Yeah, this is definitely a show that is made by the actors' chemistry. The concept is done to death, especially on USA, but Roday and Hill are hilarious together, Omundson's constant, over-the-top anger is funny, and Lawson's doing a good job kind of riding the fence between flirting with Shawn and being loyal to her partner. Great cast.

One of their best tonight. (or, last night now...) The Spencer/Gus interaction has to be the best part of the show.

Well you missed a good'un. And for the finale, they're going to a sci-fi/comic-con, should be fun.

Do you feel pretty?.................. Re..gi..na?....

I luff this show. I've only seen a few eps but it's really funny IMO. I am so looking forward to them at the scifi convention :D And Monk at a rock concert should be great :D :D

Just saw the newest episode. Hilarious stuff. I absolutely love this show. :up:

I LOVE THIS, MONK, AND THE DEAD ZONE.

-DOOM:doom:

I've seen one episode and I loved it. The Civil War re-enactenment.

Yeah, if you ask me, the Civil War eppy was one of the best.

Woman: Um, there's a Lt. Crunch here to see you.
Shawn: Actually I've been promoted...it's CAPTAIN Crunch.

Genius.

I DO WISH THEY WOULDN'T HAVE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SUSPECT SO OFTEN.

-DOOM:doom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"