Pulse (2006)

Master Chief

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Yet another Jap movie American remade... :confused: I kinda liked the trailer though, the bit with that plane crashing was awesome and the secluded urban street shots. Sucks that they had to reshoot to get a PG-13.

Master Chief said:
Yet another Jap movie American remade... :confused: I kinda liked the trailer though, the bit with that plane crashing was awesome and the secluded urban street shots. Sucks that they had to reshoot to get a PG-13.

Hate the fact it's another japanese remake. Can't Hollywood stop stealing ideas ???

Then again, Kairo (the original movie) was a very bad movie.

If everything about it wasn't so damn bad enough, everytime you see a ghost, it's a crappy colored CGI shadow ghost! It's just a goddamn shadow in CGI. So ugly, how the hell is that even being remade ???

Btw, the only interesting thing about Kairo (pulse) was that plane crashing. And that's at the very end. Nothing happens.

Go read Stephen King's CELL if you want such a concept well done.

Is that why it was delayed for a PG-13 rating? Sucks.

The plane thing made me say, ":eek:", but I'll probably wait to see it on DVD as well.

TheSaintofKillers said:
Hate the fact it's another japanese remake. Can't Hollywood stop stealing ideas ???

Then again, Kairo (the original movie) was a very bad movie.

If everything about it wasn't so damn bad enough, everytime you see a ghost, it's a crappy colored CGI shadow ghost! It's just a goddamn shadow in CGI. So ugly, how the hell is that even being remade ???

Btw, the only interesting thing about Kairo (pulse) was that plane crashing. And that's at the very end. Nothing happens.

Go read Stephen King's CELL if you want such a concept well done.

Shouldn't that be the point of a remake, is remaking a movie that was bad but had a good concept? And secondly I don't mind if it isn't crap, it's cool to see an idea through an western point of view, it's just when it's crappy "Ring-Rehash" crap that I don't like it, or it turns a good movie into a play-it-by the number crap.

The plane crashing with the engines on fire and things is all I'm really looking forward to. :(

And chyeah, Cell was a pretty kickass read.

I'll see it because it's a horror film and I see most of them. I don't expect much though. It looks like yet another generic Ring cash-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"