The Ring 3D

No, this seems to be following the end of the last movie where Samara's free to cause more trouble elsewhere. Hence why Naomi Watts isn't in this. They would've said by now if this was a reboot. And apparently there's now more to the tape according to the official synopsis:

Ringception?

It looks like the director is trying to emulate the sense of atmosphere from the first film, with limited success. And what's with Samara invading the plane?

I'll check it out but the trailer makes it look really bad.

Weird that they do that after posters and trailers are released, wonder what's the reason behind it. Halloween would've been a great opportunity even if the film looks like a stinker.

Weird that they do that after posters and trailers are released, wonder what's the reason behind it. Halloween would've been a great opportunity even if the film looks like a stinker.

The studios obviously having problems with it in post-production. That's why it's taken so long to get a trailer out. This the 3rd damn time this has been delayed. I've got a very bad feeling about this movie....

My guess was the underperformance of Blair Witch.

Paramount hasn't had a good year either. Star Trek Beyond is their biggest film thus far, and that hasn't even broke even.

My guess was the underperformance of Blair Witch.

Honestly it'/ a little exgerated. The studio was probably banking on Don't Breathe money, but let's face it, BW is just..okay.

It had a 5 million budget and most the ads didn't happen until 1-2 months ago (instead of 6-8 months), after Comic-Con revealed the real title.

The movie already made back its budget and probably the costs for ads.

Rottentomates stands at 0% right now for this film. Chris Stuckmann didn't hate it though, gave a C rating.

The Ring sequel was bad (aside from "I'm not your F'ing mommy" which was hilarious) This one looks a mess too.

It was better than The Ring Two but not close to The Ring. Kind of a rehash of the first film, but of course nowhere near as tense or interesting. Could have been a lot worse though.

I was planning on seeing this but reviews at ripping it apart. Might just be a Redbox rental.

This movie finally came out? At least we know Samara won't be killing anyone since no one seems to have watched it.

He had a surprisingly substantial role in this, I thought he was going to be in it for only 5 minutes as some unimportant supporting character but he had a little bit more to do than that.

I'm curious if there are any "3D moments" in this that were filmed with the intention of being converted into 3D? I'm only asking because it seems like this was originally conceived as a 3D film, and I wonder if that concept made it to the shooting phase.

He had a surprisingly substantial role in this, I thought he was going to be in it for only 5 minutes as some unimportant supporting character but he had a little bit more to do than that.

He's probably the only part that interests me seeing as I never see him in anything other than The Big Bang Theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"