Punisher: War Zone Location Information

Punisher 04

Sidekick
Reaction score
Source:http://thepunisher.com/archives.html

farine_DSC0017.jpg

logocities-ffr.jpg

Hey there guys I am insightful Punisher fan, and I happen to live in Montreal after reading the Gazette last week and knowing that The Punisher War Zone had starting principal shooting. I went to several big movie studios around the city. Our biggest happens to be Mel's Studio which has shot many huge budget pictures like The Aviator & The Mummy 3.

Well it also turns out one of Montreals hot spots for shooting is in the Old Port near the old Five Roses flour mill. It was late evening and I drove past the highway and saw a huge production going on it the old port near the water. So i got off at the exit and checked out the scene, and yes it is all true
The Punisher sequel is being shot rite there. I approached the locked gate which was heavily guarded and saw the filming charts posted up and down the street, and the details were Punisher 2. The location fits the Punisher perfectly I'm just suprised I never thought about going there, they have shot hundreds of Mobster pics there including The Whole 9 Yards. What I saw were films crews shooting about the black cars in the port with various characters around hard to see who though, looked sort of like a drug deal going down. Anyway I have pictures of the Port itself and the location, but however I do not have any real pics from the filming did not have a camera.

Jeffrey

Looks right.....Does anyone have any idea when we are going to get some official updates on this?

i'm DYIN for an official update and ultimately a shot of ray in the getup. the punisher isn't exactly the most buzz-worthy character to the mainstream moviegoing public, so i'd think they would start hyping it up right away...

with filming underway though, i'm sure we'll get what we've been waiting for... any day now.

i'm DYIN for an official update and ultimately a shot of ray in the getup. the punisher isn't exactly the most buzz-worthy character to the mainstream moviegoing public, so i'd think they would start hyping it up right away...

with filming underway though, i'm sure we'll get what we've been waiting for... any day now.

I hope so.:ninja:

You'd think Lexi would update her blog with something about the filming process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"