Puppy Bowl

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever watched this? It comes on at the exact same time as the Super Bowl on Animal Planet. I was flipping around at half-time and came across this dog turd. It's over 4 hours long and all it is is a bunch of puppies playing for 5 hours. What idiots watch this? And when a dog craps, a ref calls a penalty:csad: Is this what animal freaks watch? It did make me laugh though for about 5 seconds.

[YT]m8d2xDy5Wuw[/YT]

[YT]Of2S9OfwG9A[/YT]

The website said it has a ferret pre-game show and a kitty half-time show...WTF!?:huh:

Here are actual comments off of youtube:

Puppy Bowl is awesome! you should check out our video of the "ferret pre game show" too!
boo1312 (9 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 (Reply)

I watched the entire puppy bowl III, it was fantastic. Can't wait till next years. I liked those excited fans. It was funny.
momoney558 (10 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 (Reply)

my room mate and i continually watched the puppy bowl over and over till we started regocnizing the "plays". hpwever we never caught the kitty half time show, cant wait for next year, PBIV
blutortu (10 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 (Reply)

Thanks for posting this. I stumbled upon this during my channel-flipping fits yesterday afternoon and it hypnotized me for a full-on half-hour before I could pry my eyes away.

I'll bet good money you watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet HD. :o

Here are actual comments off of youtube:

Puppy Bowl is awesome! you should check out our video of the "ferret pre game show" too!
boo1312 (9 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 (Reply)

I watched the entire puppy bowl III, it was fantastic. Can't wait till next years. I liked those excited fans. It was funny.
momoney558 (10 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 (Reply)

my room mate and i continually watched the puppy bowl over and over till we started regocnizing the "plays". hpwever we never caught the kitty half time show, cant wait for next year, PBIV
blutortu (10 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 (Reply)

Thanks for posting this. I stumbled upon this during my channel-flipping fits yesterday afternoon and it hypnotized me for a full-on half-hour before I could pry my eyes away.
Conspiriacy! Those were Animal Planet Plants!

Fran™;13485223 said:
I'll bet good money you watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet HD. :o
Do people really watch this? We flipped across it last SuperBowl and were amazed that they had this show. Who could stare at dogs for 5 hours?

Do people really watch this? We flipped across it last SuperBowl and were amazed that they had this show. Who could stare at dogs for 5 hours?
emotgaylv3.gif

I've watched some of it during halftime. I guess I'd enjoy it more if I was high

Ladies and Gentelmen, the Bissell Kitty Half-Time Show!
[YT]CH9eyfSciKk&feature=related[/YT]

Some people are just sick...:cmad:

Oh wait they are just watching them play....:dry:

Well ladies and gentlemen, the time is upon us again. Puppy Bowl V will be happening this Sunday with a half time performance once again by the Kittens. Put on your cat sweaters, snuggle around your 3 dogs and 16 house cats and load up on pet friendly snacks that you all can eat and get yourself ready!

i Expect Max to get a couple touchdowns this sunday. The Doomsday Dogs are going down! :cmad:

Hounds for lyfe, yo :o

Anybody watch this years Puppy Bowl? It was excellent.

I haven't watched it yet, but I recorded it.

It's on again right now! They reshow it all day...way more than any sane individual could handle. This is a great show to take some ambien with and doze off and have some nightmares.

Ah man! You wait til PETA gets a hold of this puppy bowl crap. They will march like there is no tomorrow.

They will say that they should replace the puppies and kittens with computer simulated images that do not resemble animals.

I thought this thread was a joke....until I actually came in her....seriously, I've heard of weird counter programming in the entertainment industry, but this takes the cake.

The only interesting thing is the possibility of a ferret pre-game show. Though, I must say that I find watching this just as pointless as someone uninvolved in the teams in the Superbowl watching that, so meh. At least the Puppy Bowl is cute for a few minutes.

I thought this thread was a joke....until I actually came in her....seriously, I've heard of weird counter programming in the entertainment industry, but this takes the cake.

i find it funny and the puppies are cute as hell

It is kinda neat watching a pup digging in the water bowl trying to get the camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"