World Q+A With Brandon Routh - Session 1

IT is Batgirl

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys. This is Iris from www.brandonrouth.com and I've got a special announcement:

Brandon has graciously agreed to a very special event here at BR.C: a Question and Answer session with you guys: the fans.

For our first session, you may post your potential question(s) for Brandon in the BR.C forum. Questions will then be whittled down to a smaller number. From then on, Brandon will reply to select questions that he thinks are the most interesting.

Please keep all posts question-oriented. Discussions about said questions may be directed elsewhere.

If all goes well, this may be a MONTHLY event.

For now, direct your questions to the Brandon forum.

Huge thanks to Brandon and his reps.

For our first session, please direct your questions to the BR.C forum.
:)

Very humble guy. Maybe the best thing about the movie not doing so well is he won't be iconically tied to it and will be able to get work.

Well he seems like a nice guy and I actually suspect that he's secretly a little disappointed with the direction that Singer took with SR.

"10) What would you like to see your character do in the [Superman] sequel? [Spoiler Warning!]
Brandon: Get Lois of course! Ha ha :) And be able to have a good relationship with his son."

DrMylesOBoogie said:
Well he seems like a nice guy and I actually suspect that he's secretly a little disappointed with the direction that Singer took with SR.

"10) What would you like to see your character do in the [Superman] sequel?

Brandon: Get Lois of course! Ha ha And be able to have a good relationship with his son."

I've read something very similar to that quote of Brandon's in an interview. He was referring to what he would like to see in the sequel, not that it has to do with "SR" itself. The only thing Brandon has said he was initially "disappointed" with was that the Krypton sequences were edited out but understands Bryan Singer's reasons for doing so.

Hopefully, Harris/Dougherty/Singer will let Brandon have his way in the 2009 sequel.

Later.

Cool. Brandon Routh won the Best Superhero award for his portrayal of Superman at the Scream Awards, 2006, sponsored by SpikeTV.

br-screamawards06.jpg

It was taped at the Pantages tonight and will be aired on 10/10/06 at 10PM. Tune in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"