Question about the Secret Ending...

Kraven

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm referring to the ending after the credits that was about 10 seconds long.
It had the guy in the hospital bed talking to the nurse or something.
Now, I know I'm missing something big, because I know they wouldn't have thrown that in there for nothing. So my question.... What's happening in the scene?

Feel free to delete or merge after my questions answered, BTW.

Umm...it's Xavier. Xavier is in the bed, or at least in the guys body. It's an allusion to the earlier scene with Moira, and we're meant to understand that Xavier has done something potentially unethical but necessary and transferred his consciousness to that man, just as he described to his ethics class.

tom123 said:
I'm referring to the ending after the credits that was about 10 seconds long.
It had the guy in the hospital bed talking to the nurse or something.
Now, I know I'm missing something big, because I know they wouldn't have thrown that in there for nothing. So my question.... What's happening in the scene?

Feel free to delete or merge after my questions answered, BTW.

um... the only thing I think that you missed was the point. It was just pretty much showing that he was not dead.... thats about it.

Boba_Fett_123 said:
Umm...it's Xavier. Xavier is in the bed, or at least in the guys body. It's an allusion to the earlier scene with Moira, and we're meant to understand that Xavier has done something potentially unethical but necessary and transferred his consciousness to that man, just as he described to his ethics class.

I didn't get that. I took it as though he might have put himself together and put himself in the hospital room, but that's good way for him to have done it as well.

He'd astral projected his mind into the body of the permanently unconscious man at the hospital.

I'm beginning to wonder if he'd planned it all along. He did give Wolverine that look just before he lost his body.

It would be interesting, if we got an X4, to see how that turns out.

Ah, thanks for the answers... I was probably spacing out during the ethics discussion scene, that happens a lot with me. :O Also, I didn't really hear what he said when he was talking in the hospital bed, maybe that's why I missed it. I was also really tired :o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"