Question

Teen Lantern

Civilian
Reaction score
new user to this site, so please don't flame me if this has been asked before. :)

i read infinite crisis 7 and saw toward the end that there was a kid named David who found a tanchet that was from an elseworld if I remember correctly. could this mean that we'll be seeing a new Teen Lantern? Can anyone help a newbie out?

Well....it's entirely possible. Powerful thought based weapons don't just wash up on the shore for no reason.

It is the Tangent Green Lantern's staff and Lantern but Tangent Green Lantern is really nothing even remotely the same as normal Green Lanterns; Alan or the Corps. There are no constructs, no battery, no energy, no Oa, nothing. It's a tool for speaking to the dead and communicating to the dead.

I bet we'll see them use it and I bet it isn't going to go down well.

Kids shouldn't be raising the dead.

But I can think of one stretchy guy who would really like to speak to his wife... especially after her grave has recently been desecrated.

Ah I see. Then they would be a bit like Kid Eternity only lame.

Teen Lantern said:
new user to this site, so please don't flame me if this has been asked before. :)

i read infinite crisis 7 and saw toward the end that there was a kid named David who found a tanchet that was from an elseworld if I remember correctly. could this mean that we'll be seeing a new Teen Lantern? Can anyone help a newbie out?

Yes, it was being discussed in the Infinite Crisis thread, we may get more information about this David when 52 begins. If not, he could play an important role in future titles of OYL.

yenaled said:
It is the Tangent Green Lantern's staff and Lantern but Tangent Green Lantern is really nothing even remotely the same as normal Green Lanterns; Alan or the Corps. There are no constructs, no battery, no energy, no Oa, nothing. It's a tool for speaking to the dead and communicating to the dead.

I bet we'll see them use it and I bet it isn't going to go down well.

Kids shouldn't be raising the dead.

But I can think of one stretchy guy who would really like to speak to his wife... especially after her grave has recently been desecrated.

Thanks, yenaled. That's all I needed. :O

can someone elaborate on the Tangent Universe?

It was shared universe elseworld stories where characters were completly different from normal DCU. Ran for about 1997/1998. Most issues were one shots and tried to challenge writers to come up with interersting ideas based on DCU names.

Wiki has a bit more information.

They wern't really that great and really kind of smell of 90s bad. But I suppose it was a little like a DC Ultimates - except is most cases very radically different.

I loved the Tangent line...
I'm the only person who appreciates certain things, I find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"