World Questions pertaining to Spider-Girl...

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
1. Does Darkdevil have any kind of spider-powers? Shouldn't he?
2. Does ANYONE related to Peter know who he is?
3. Is he still possessed by both Daredevil & Zarathos?
4. Whatever happened to the "new" Spider-Man, Jessica Drew's son? I don't remember the details of his story.
:spidey:

Chris Wallace said:
1. Does Darkdevil have any kind of spider-powers? Shouldn't he?
2. Does ANYONE related to Peter know who he is?
3. Is he still possessed by both Daredevil & Zarathos?
4. Whatever happened to the "new" Spider-Man, Jessica Drew's son? I don't remember the details of his story.
:spidey:

1. Darkdevil has the usual array of Spider powers, however his Demonic power of teleportation cancels out the need and usage of wall crawling and web slinging

2. Only Kaine, however MJ once had her suspicions

3. Both entities need to work together and coexist for Darkdevil to survive, as seen recently in the Back in Black arc

4. He got shot and faded in limbo, too many Spider related characters in one comic I suppose

Yeah, plus Gerry (the other Spider-Man) was dying too, if memory serves me correctly. There's been some great stuff going on in the recent issues Chris! Check it out!!

Wrong Spider-person! Spidey 2099 is rollin' with the Exiles right now, if i'm not mistakened....

Oh,right.I heard soemwhere that she might be joinging them,but I guess it'd be redundant having two spider persons.

Abaddon said:
Oh,right.I heard soemwhere that she might be joinging them,but I guess it'd be redundant having two spider persons.
Oh really?? Hmmm....i may have to get the hounds out on that one, and get back with more concrete information....

BLAQUE-SPIDERMAN said:
Yeah, plus Gerry (the other Spider-Man) was dying too, if memory serves me correctly. There's been some great stuff going on in the recent issues Chris! Check it out!!
Oh, no-I never stopped reading Spider-Girl; just some things were either never made completely clear or I just didn't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"