Quick...go To Starbucks Today Before They Close!!

I think Panera Bread has better coffee. So does McDonalds.

And it's cold and windy right now, which adds to my enjoyment of their pain.

Michael Scott: Starbucks. Oh man, that place is like the promised land!

I went to Starbucks at 6:40 and it was opened. Those liars.

Also Dunkin Donuts decided to offer 99 cent coffees from 1pm-10pm.

I love those new Dunkin Donuts commercials, making fun of Starbucks. I'd totally go to one, if there were any locations within the San Francisco Bay Area.

I was very happy when I first heard that Starbucks will be closing over 7,000 stores. Until I get to the part when it said from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. D'oh! :cmad: :starbuckshatekeepsbrewing:

I love those new Dunkin Donuts commercials, making fun of Starbucks. I'd totally go to one, if there were any locations within the San Francisco Bay Area.

I didn't see those?

I was very happy when I first heard that Starbucks will be closing over 7,000 stores. Until I get to the part when it said from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. D'oh! :cmad: :starbuckshatekeepsbrewing:

The worst thing about Starbucks (for me) is all the kids that go there, get their coffee, then come to my store and just walk around for an hour. Without Starbucks, I wouldn't have to deal with these little fools. Damn Starbucks...

Cappacinos and coffe are gross they make your breath stank.:down:

I love some tea though. :)

They closed for a TRAINING SEMINAR? Starbucks is so ******ed. And their names are stupid as hell. Baristas? Venti? Grande? Who are they trying to impress?

Every coffee place closes for training. And Barista is an industry term.

Starbucks sucks.

Its the McDonalds of quality coffee.

Any place that uses automatic espresso machines is a breeding ground for fail.

That makes sence,i can imagine at one point it was decent..but it has become too mass produced.

I also think that it was closed for a reason. Not just for "employee training" it was to see how long people could go without their coffee. Maybe they think people will come back in droves when they reopen.

Not a coffee guy, myself, but I do go every now and again for hot chocolate. :oldrazz:

That makes sence,i can imagine at one point it was decent..but it has become too mass produced.

I also think that it was closed for a reason. Not just for "employee training" it was to see how long people could go without their coffee. Maybe they think people will come back in droves when they reopen.

That doesn't make business sense.

It was for employee training.

maybe their planning a new marketing strategy like the Burger King commercials where people got pissed that the whopper was discontinued. lol

I hate starbucks .. I don't hate but it bothers me. It all seems too self important and I prefer tea or hot chocolate.

I like Lewis black's joke about seeing a starbucks directly across from another and would believe that to be true in some places.

Starbucks does have tea and hot chocolate :)

I hate starbucks .. I don't hate but it bothers me. It all seems too self important and I prefer tea or hot chocolate.

I like Lewis black's joke about seeing a starbucks directly across from another and would believe that to be true in some places.
There's this shopping center one town over, where they've got 2 Starbucks'. One is 3 doors down from a Safeway, and the other is inside the Safeway.

There's another shopping center near where I work, where there's a Starbucks inside of a Barnes & Noble. Directly across the street (you can actually see it from the parking lot) there's a Borders with a Seattle's Best inside. As I said earlier, Seattle's Best is the same thing as Starbucks.

i am the enemy...i apologize. that bloody meeting was...to be p.c...******ED...i apologize on behalf of anyone who works there, for anyone who actually gets coffee...the end.

The Daily Show just showed a funny piece concerning the Starbucks closing for a couple hours. Jason Jones was reporting and he could barely make it through the 3 hours they were closed. Plus he called people who bring their laptops to Starbucks, *****es. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"