Quoteable?

SWAT

Pool of the Death
Reaction score
Say what you want about the 2004 movie... But, it had some great quotes. Do you think this will have some memorable quotes? And for the fun of it... What would you like to hear Stevenson say?

-"They put the sights on top for a reason." *BLAM!

-Soap: "Whats the body count again?"
-Frank:"I dunno, there were a lot of explosions."

-The opening narrative of In The Beginning, where Frank is talking about how his family is killed in Central Park, and he ends it by saying. "And now, every night, I go out and make the world sane."

The quote that Ray Stevenson used himself in his email..."If you work for the devil you'd better be willing to die for him."

"9 mm.. I'm never farther away then that."

"It's Omaha Beach. Wounded Knee. Rorke's Drift, the killing fields, the first day on the somme, world worth three in north jersey, and only now, pouring autmoatic fire into a human wall...do i feel something like peace."

This quote from Up is Down (youd have to switch Cavella wth Jigsaw since thats who theyre using.)

"your gutsll fill up with ****, youll die of blood poisoning, maybe take a couple nights to do it. no one'll hear you way out here. You made it personal JIGSAW. But all that buys you is a little more pain than most."

"Just another small man with a big gun".

"It's Omaha Beach. Wounded Knee. Rorke's Drift, the killing fields, the first day on the somme, world worth three in north jersey, and only now, pouring autmoatic fire into a human wall...do i feel something like peace."

This quote from Up is Down (youd have to switch Cavella wth Jigsaw since thats who theyre using.)

"your gutsll fill up with ****, youll die of blood poisoning, maybe take a couple nights to do it. no one'll hear you way out here. You made it personal JIGSAW. But all that buys you is a little more pain than most."
The problem is that Jigsaw is WAY different guy than Nicky Cavella. Nicky can't fight, he's nothing without his gang. Jigsaw is not afraid of Castle. He'll fight with him, but I hope they don't make him like Nicky. 2 big different people here.

"The point is to punish. Punish a dozen. Punish a hundred. Punish all sinners until there are no sinners left. Anything else is surrender. Anything else and you might as well lie down and die."

"Guns for life. Guns for hostages. Guns for money. Everyone wants guns. Guns are death. All criminals want death.

"I am the point man taking the war back to them. I am death."

"Let the blood rise. Ride the hate. Only way to survive the madness is to join it."

"There is a soldier after them. An instrument of justice. A Punisher."

UNIDENTIFIED PERSON [COP or CRIMINAL]
What do you want?!​

CASTLE
Justice. One way or another.​

"Remember my face. It's the last thing you're ever going to see. And I want you to carry the memory of it straight to hell."​

take pretty much any issue written by ennis.

turn to any page.

close your eyes and point to anywhere on given page.

VOILA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"