Ray Stevenson

It felt like it was trying way hard not to be a Hollywood ending. I mean, he shoots his kid? Why? I'm assuming to get a more emotional reaction. I'm suprised they didn't bring a puppy dog with them too he has to shoot, to really drive the point home. And Ohhh.... he doesn't have enough ammo for himself after he's done shooting up the seniors, his new girlfriend and his kid. Darn. But hey, the mist is gone, they've been driving the wrong way, movie's over!

Oh, and to really drive the point home, everyone who abandoned and turned on them (except that one mother who went for her kid) are all ok, they got rescued and so would he have if he stayed. Just overkill.

Well, killing his son and everyone in the car as an act of mercy. He's seen first hand the **** that is out in that mist not to mention seeing the 6 legged behemoth walking across the road. And then they all here these loud strange noises coming closer and closer, what's worse getting ripped apart by some ungodly creature or a quick death. He loses hope, and that is what ultimately ruins him.

hmmm,I wonder what the Mist would have been like with Ray Stevenson in it? :wow:

I thought jane was good in Boogie nights and crazy as hell in The Crow: City of angels

After seeing him in city Of angels,I no longer think of him as Frank Castle.

Last edited:
Here is a good interview of Ray from Comic Continuum, goos stuff about how he trained with Pat Johnson and the Marines...

Ray talks Punisher

Here is a good interview of Ray from Comic Continuum, goos stuff about how he trained with Pat Johnson and the Marines...

Ray talks Punisher
Cool! Well, hopefully this film rocks and judging by what I've seen and heard so far, I don't think I'll be dissapointed. :up:

Last edited:
this is not really punisher related, but rather about ray stevenson's next project. it comes from joblo.com via variety:

While we await the verdict on this week's PUNISHER: WAR ZONE, that flick's star Ray Stevenson is already getting locked and loaded for his next project.

Stevenson has joined the post-apocalyptic sci-fi Western THE BOOK OF ELI, the upcoming movie from the long-absent Hughes Brothers (DEAD PRESIDENTS, FROM HELL). The project, from writer Gary Whitta, stars Denzel Washington as a hero tasked with protecting a sacred book that could save the tattered remnants of mankind. Stevenson will play an enforcer sent to prevent him from saving humanity and winning more Oscars.

This thing is certainly collecting an interesting cast -- Gary Oldman is playing a shanty town despot, and triple-sexy Mila Kunis is a conniving warrior babe. One to watch.

I liked Jane alot, Dolph not at all and Im feeling Stevenson alot in this role, though Ive never seen him in anything before this ( and yes I know he's on Rome). Jane was very dedicated to being The Punisher he waited quite a long time to get a good script so they could start shooting, its too bad that very shortly after he left, they put in a script and started production.

I admit I wouldve much rather had Jane in the role again, but I also agree Stevenson looks much more like the gritty super violent Punisher we all know and love. Either way im excited to see what Stevenson does in the role, and im truly hoping that it turns out good enough to warrant a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"