Rambo: Last Blood

I'd like to see a sci-fi Rambo, just to totally srew with the series.

Rambo vs Aliens would be cool... would not make any sence though...

much better than predator vs Aliens at any rate.

I'd like to see a sci-fi Rambo, just to totally srew with the series.

Rambo vs Aliens would be cool... would not make any sence though...

much better than predator vs Aliens at any rate.
Better then AVP... that's not saying much. 'SVP(Stallone vs. Predator)' would be the only acceptable answer, I'd rather see that other then 'SVAVP(Stallone vs. Alien vs. Predator)'.

I'd like to see Sylvester Stallone do a sequel to either Cobra or Tango & Cash before another Rambo.

I'd also like to see him team up with either Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Jean Claude Van Damme, Mel Gibson or possibly even Chuck Norris in a movie or maybe they could all team up together in an epic action movie.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52421

Sylvester Stallone Not Done with Rambo
Source: Extra
January 29, 2009

Sylvester Stallone, who is preparing to shoot action-adventure The Expendables, told Extra that he's planning to play John Rambo again.

"Yeah, we are doing another 'Rambo,' but the conflict is whether to do it in America or a foreign country," said Stallone.

Sly last played the role in Lionsgate's January 25, 2008 release Rambo, which earned $113.2 million worldwide. That pic cost $50 million to make.

The last one was terrible... I can't believe he wants to make another one.

Does Rambo have a middle name? Maybe they can add that for the next title.

*John Bartholomew Rambo.

First Blood is a great movie.

Rambo II is bad, but not completely terrible. Rambo III is terrible. Rambo is terrible. I see a trend forming here :o

There's no such thing as a wrong opinion.

Not opinion whining! Anything but, PLEEEEAAASE!

Does Rambo have a middle name? Maybe they can add that for the next title.

*John Bartholomew Rambo.

John J Rambo

Id like to see another one, something along the lines of the first one, shows you how he got to America from the last one heading for his fathers farm

Terminator, people have a right to make negative comments toward a movie just like you have the right to love it. Complaining that someone said a movie you love sucks is whining. Plain and simple.

Don't like it. Ignore it. No one is forcing you to hate anything.

K. I wouldn't really say he was whining. Never mind.

I still haven't seen the latest one. Apparently he blows some pretty big holes in an army charging right at him? :D

I love films like that. 'Here's you popcorn and leave your brain at the door.' :up:

terminator, people have a right to make negative comments toward a movie just like you have the right to love it. Complaining that someone said a movie you love sucks is whining.

contradiction

contradiction

How so :huh:

I'm simply making a statement. Far too many people on here act like you have no right to talk negatively about a movie, or that if you do you're some kind of loser. This may not be you, but when I see certain comments, I get into this mode.

You can make negative or positive comments but you can't make negative or positive comments to those comments but you can make negative comments to negative comments.

Alpha5.jpg

Aye-yai-yai-yai-yai-yai-yai!

Heh. It just comes down to what I said before. You can disagree with someone's opinion on a film, but you can't just flat out say that it's wrong. There's no such thing as a wrong opinion... unless the person is lying and actually secretly loves the film, but why would they lie?

You can make negative or positive comments but you can't make negative or positive comments to those comments but you can make negative comments to negative comments.

Alpha5.jpg

Aye-yai-yai-yai-yai-yai-yai!

Don't explode on me man :wow:

I'm just saying think of life in a more general way. No two people are the same, nor are two cultures, societies, etc. Trying to make your line of logic the only right line of logic is a flawed way of looking at the world IMO. Cause you're not understanding your fellow man or the world, you're understanding yourself. That's a bit too egocentric a take on life IMO.

Respect other people's views and ways, and you'll be a happier man :)

Last edited:
I actually thought the 4th movie was easily the 2nd best of the franchise so far, the other 2 sequels were IMO, of course First Blood will never be bettered as far as Rambo movies are concerned.

I actually thought the 4th movie was easily the 2nd best of the franchise so far, the other 2 sequels were IMO, of course First Blood will never be bettered as far as Rambo movies are concerned.

I completely agree, I think Rambo was the second best of the series. Bring on another one, I actually love them all (cheese factor and all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"