Rambo: Last Blood

I was waiting to see which movie would put Old Town Road in their trailers... glad to see it's this one.

I dug that it's going back to basics.

Trailer didn’t do much for me and that’s disappointing for me as I have been a fan of this franchise since I was a kid.

Never saw the Cannes one it got taken down before I could see it.

English version from the official Twitter account:

I really like the look of this even though I'm still struggling to see it as a Rambo movie, but what it does look like is a badass modern western, this is the old gunslinger riding into one last showdown, Stallone's Unforgiven, and I love the dialogue and the look of the action, it reminds me of the best parts of First Blood and First Blood part II which had Rambo using traps and ingenuity in a confined location to take on a smaller set of enemies as opposed to the full blown one man army stuff.

Yeah I totally expected a shot like this

source.gif

This looks too generic. Will wait for the rental.
now that's rambo.

I liked it, I’m interested in seeing where this goes. I hope this is more “fun violence” like the John Wick movies than the super grim borderline uncomfortable morose violence of the last Rambo movie.

Looks pretty good. Have no doubt that they're saving the bandana for the third act.

It is interesting that I am seeing a ton of comparisons to Logan.

Since he's back in America (at least for a bit of the movie), a Brian Dennehy cameo would go a long way!

I really like the look of this even though I'm still struggling to see it as a Rambo movie, but what it does look like is a badass modern western, this is the old gunslinger riding into one last showdown, Stallone's Unforgiven, and I love the dialogue and the look of the action, it reminds me of the best parts of First Blood and First Blood part II which had Rambo using traps and ingenuity in a confined location to take on a smaller set of enemies as opposed to the full blown one man army stuff.
I said much of the same to my friend. We're both very much looking forward to this.

I should hope so.

Simple but effective. I dig it!

I was wondering when.

Releasing the trailer exactly one month before the actual film’s release is a good idea.

The comparisons to Logan make me wonder if Stallone will start the hashtag #onelastblood on social media.

I also doubt this is the last Rambo if the film is a success.

Stallione never really likes to “end” anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"