Random Comic Stuff

Elijya said:
you shoulda told her yours was NEil Gaimen

In hindsight, I should have. Then again... she probably would have cut in and started talking about how Nicholas Sparks is the greatest thing since the invention of the sandwich.

Dissonance said:
In hindsight, I should have. Then again... she probably would have cut in and started talking about how Nicholas Sparks is the greatest thing since the invention of the sandwich.

Clarification: NO MAN is the greater than the invention of the sandwich. :cool:

What about the Red Ghost and his Indescribable Super-Apes? Surely THAT is a landmark of our time.

cause he had a wife, and same sex marriages are illegal

Elijya said:
cause he had a wife, and same sex marriages are illegal

Because we all know how SUPER-VILLAINS are so mindful about things like that...:rolleyes:

you should write comics, you've got better ideas than bendis :p :D

so i just pre-ordered for December, and i realized i spend 3 times more on marvel than on dc.

newnoiseimage said:
so i just pre-ordered for December, and i realized i spend 3 times more on marvel than on dc.

Makes sense.

There's 3 main Marvel universes now:

1) 616
2) Marvel Age
3) Ultimate

Gambit8370 said:
Makes sense.

1) 616
2) Marvel Age
3) Ultimate

Ya know what we need?

Ultimate New Universe.

Nuff said.

Aw, Ultimate Starbrand would so ROCK! And don't even get me started on the possibilities of an Ultimate Super-Pro...

TheCorpulent1 said:
Aw, Ultimate Starbrand would so ROCK! And don't even get me started on the possibilities of an Ultimate Super-Pro...

Starbrand is so sweet. And an angsty, younger, different raced, version that cusses a lot and says "meatball" would be even sweeter.

Ultimate Super-Pro...

...oooohhhh...

...geekgasm. :eek:

I bet Ultimate Super-Pro would look identical to Michael Vick. Gotta keep up that recognizability factor. :D

Gambit8370 said:
Makes sense.

1) 616
2) Marvel Age
3) Ultimate

dont buy marvel age (as i am well above the intended age)

only buy ultimate secret, weapon, whatever the hell it is, and ultimats v2, so thats only 2 or 3.

My comic book store has an entire arcade section in the back that I've never entered(or seen,for that matter) mainly because it contains a Dance Dance Revolution machine,and I have a fear of nerds dancing badly.Maybe one day I'll get the courage to go in and laugh my ass off at a DDR tournament.But until then,it is but a pipe dream.:(

Come to think of it,if I've never seen their arcade section,how do I know if it's realy there?:confused:

The Hero said:
My comic book store has an entire arcade section in the back that I've never entered(or seen,for that matter) mainly because it contains a Dance Dance Revolution machine,and I have a fear of nerds dancing badly.Maybe one day I'll get the courage to go in and laugh my ass off at a DDR tournament.But until then,it is but a pipe dream.:(

Come to think of it,if I've never seen their arcade section,how do I know if it's realy there?:confused:
fear of nerds? you collect comics? do you see the irony?

newnoiseimage said:
fear of nerds? you collect comics? do you see the irony?
Not of nerd,of nerds dancing badly.I'm a nerd,but at least all I do is an occasional Conan OBrien-style robot dance.:o

The Hero said:
Not of nerd,of nerds dancing badly.I'm a nerd,but at least all I do is an occasional Conan OBrien-style robot dance.:o
nice, thanks for the clarification.

and for the record, i have ssen that game, it isnt dancing, it is stomping your feet in patterns while sweating profusely, slight difference.

put it this way picture one of the guys who play that game, going to a dance club, smoothly walking up to a girl, taking her out into the middle of the dance floor, and them blasting into his spastic foot stomping routine. not only will the terrified girl leave, but people in the crowd would probably tackle the guy thinking he is having a seizure from too much ecstasy.

So when the hell are we gonna get a SHIELD comic book? It seems like it could be popular with whats going on in the world and especially with the success of Secret War.

darthphere said:
So when the hell are we gonna get a SHIELD comic book? It seems like it could be popular with whats going on in the world and especially with the success of Secret War.

Hell yeah.

NEVER YIELD
BACK SHIELD

DBM said:
Hell yeah.

NEVER YIELD
BACK SHIELD

We are the biggest SHIELD ****es on this site arent we?

05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"