Random Movie Ideas and Plot Points

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
I thought this might be a fun idea for a thread, not a casting thread, or a fan fiction thread,
just a random ideas thread. If you have some ideas for a movie or something post them here.

For example, and idea for a movie that isn't actually being made. Like if I had some idea for Captain Mar-Vell movie. Like a way to introduce the whole Mar-Vell legacy like Miss Marvel, Genis-Vell, and the others. This movie isn't getting made, for all I know has no thread, and may never get made. But if I had some random idea for a Captain Marvel movie, then I can post it here.
Or maybe plot out some ideas for a Sentry movie, about a Superman like character who has a nervous breakdown. No one knows if he was real or not, and no one remembers him, the audience doesn't know if he was really a hero or just an alcoholic.
Or a buddy cop type movie about Wonder Man and the Beast.
An idea for a Romeo and Juliet styled Kree/Skrull War movie, about a Kree soldier who falls in love with a Skrull woman?
Maybe an Excalibur movie?
Or how about an idea for a live action X-Men tv series, in the style of Buffy/Heroes/Smallville/Angel, where season one features the original 5 high schoolers and season 2 introduces the expanding cast?
Or maybe you had an idea for a Spider-Man sequel that introduced Mysterio, but now they are rebooting it and you idea wouldn't work.

So, if you have an idea for some movie, even if it doesn't have a chance of getting made, why not post it here.
Not casting, but ideas. Full ideas, summaries, plot points, or even vague ideas for one scene.

Any characters, any ideas.

The Avengers should work because Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, will first appear in other films, then they don't have to focus on their origins. The other characters like Ant Man, Wasp, Black Widow, and Hawkeye, can be side characters in the first Avengers film, and take the spot light after in their own films.
Then, despite all the big names and characters, they should only feature the character(s) important to the story, because they can always feature the others in the next movie. So Ant Man/Giant Man/Hank Pym, could end up getting featured in Avengers 3, when his mental illness takes center stage and he creates Ultron.

Heres mine, expanding on the X-Men TV series idea.

It would be a full blown live action Marvel TV series universe. With shows consisting of

Spiderman
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Hulk
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Captain America
Thor
Ironman
The Avengers
Daredevil
Punisher
Blade
Ghost Rider
Etc

Some shows wouldn't start until characters had already made an appearance on other shows, eg. The Avengers wouldn't start until Cap, Ironman and Thor had already started thier first season or so. Others spinning off of established shows like Daredevil to Elektra, X-Men to the other X-Teams and so on.

Just think of it as the Marvel Comic Book Universe in TV series form. Imagine if something like that could be feasible. I reckon it would actually be nigh on impossible. Animated on the other hand........

Black Panther, I think they should play up the whole King angle. They had their chance to do this with Dr. Doom (making him a ruler and a super character) but they blew that. I would make the 1st movie about T'Challa having to come to grips with actually being Black Panther.
Its one thing to train for the day all your life, but when it actually comes.
T'Challa's father, the king and current Black Panther, is assassinated by Klaw.
Now T'Challa must not only become the new King to his people, but their greatest protector the Black Panther too. Thats a lot to live up to.
In the end T'Challa succeeds in stopping Klaw, not killing him though maybe.
The first movie would set up everything, explain Wakanda, their people, their tech, the Black Panther, everything.
but the second movie would be about their mythology, the Black Panther and the Panther God. And in this movie, with the change in leadership the White Gorilla guy attacks, thinking this is his chance and that Wakanda and the Black Panther are at their weakest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"