1. Adam West
2. Adam West
3. Adam West
4. Adam West
5. Adam West
6. Adam West
7. The rest of humanity
8. Zack Snyder

^ Lol Zack Snyder shouldn't even be considered a Batman.

If there is a standalone Batman movie directed by Affleck, I hope that he gives us a great crime story with a mystery for Batman to solve, so that he can show off his detective skills. It could be similar to the movie Se7en with the Riddler leaving clues, or another mystery thriller film.

I don't want Batman just using brute force to fight crime but using his wits instead. Make him work with the police a bit more and have him called in on a case like Adam West was.

I think some of you sell prep-time Batman on film (Clooney) short.
Ice skating blades in the shoes?
Thawes Robin out of ice so quick.
Nabs Mr. Freeze twice.
Saves Robin from being reckless two times later.
Resists Poison Ivy's seduction without having Friese's icy cold heart.
Convinces Friese to hand him the cure for Alfred's ailment, and stop killing people.
Convinces Friese his wife is not dead, by capturing footage of Poison Ivy's confession while he's tied up and struggling against the weeds (somehow).
Aaand
He didn't leave the cave without the Bat credit card.
This awesomeness. :D

So I'd rank him above Kilmer's, and obviously above Affleck's Batman.

Also, I do agree with this ranking:
1. West
2. Bale
3. Keaton
Above Clooney's

RIP Adam West. He was definitely the smartest Batman and no other version has come close yet. He made more inventions than anyone else and he did it himself, not Lucius Fox or anyone else. He was believably the world's greatest detective.

1. West - Smart, resourceful and cunning
2. Bale - Intelligent, quick thinking and hands on
3. Keaton - savvy,
4. Kilmer
5. Affleck
6. Clonney

I agree that Adam West's Batman was the smartest and the detective skills is what sets him apart from the other Batmen. It's an aspect that his Batman captured from the comics, along with his comic book look.

Don't forget the 1st two Batmen from the 1940's, Lewis Wilson and Robert Lowery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"