Rapper Bizzle releases anti-gay version of Macklemore 'Same Love'

For the record I would just like to point out that I am straight, but I do believe at two grown men or women should have to right to love whoever the hell they want and nobody has any right to tell them different.

For the OTHER record...how YOU doin' :cwink:

:o

FRIENDS! The television show.

How is cheating on a significant other not perverting the privilege? It's the combination of lust and just not caring about other people. In most cases of gay sex it's just lust.

It should be obvious that gay sex is not as God intended the act to function,that's why it's considered perversion.

I really don't get the whole "sins are equal in God's eyes" thing. In my book, pedophilia is an immeasurably more terrible "sin" than adultery or coveting your neighbor's goods.

All sins are not equal.The Bible doesn't teach that.But,even the slightest sin disqualifies us from Heaven,because God cannot condone sin in His presence,which is why Christ offered Himself as the Atonement for our sins.

Could you be any more patronizing?

Phrasing it politely doesn't make it any less offensive.

I'm sure it's disappointing to not be able to accuse Christians of the "holier than thou" behavior.But facts are facts.We're all guilty of some form of sin in our lives.It's better to be up front about it.Too often it seems an "us vs them" argument.What we should remember is that sin is the real enemy.It may take a different form of temptation to each of us,but it's a challenge to everyone.

I'm sure it's disappointing to not be able to accuse Christians of the "holier than thou" behavior.But facts are facts.We're all guilty of some form of sin in our lives.It's better to be up front about it.Too often it seems an "us vs them" argument.What we should remember is that sin is the real enemy.It may take a different form of temptation to each of us,but it's a challenge to everyone.
And what is your sin of choice?

All sins are not equal.The Bible doesn't teach that.But,even the slightest sin disqualifies us from Heaven,because God cannot condone sin in His presence,which is why Christ offered Himself as the Atonement for our sins.

Ah, but a rapist or murderer can repent and be welcomed back into the kingdom of heaven. So really, a gay person can continue to engage in homosexual sex because as long as they feel really bad about it afterwards and pray for forgiveness, they'll be let back into heaven.

I mean, it would just be silly to let a murdering SOB into heaven, but not a gay person who has lived a good and honest life.

Yes, facts are facts, but that's not what you are discussing in the slightest. You are not debating facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"