Rate and discuss the new layout

I'm still not sure what the point of trophies even is. Bragging rights? :p
It's to appreciate ones self control in staying a member for so long...
And yes, they are good to brag. :p

So now we have a stipulation to sign up for the Deathmatches. You must have at least 100 Likes to participate. :o

Not enough people for that idea. Maybe next year.

that should also be a trophy on here. former winners get trophies

i just think it'd be fun if there were trophies for hype-related things

Fan Art Contest Winner
Death Match Champ
Survivor Winner
Fantasy Football Champ
Pickem Winner
Hype Awards Recipient etc

Hmmmm....that is a good idea!!! I would like a trophy for my Survivor and SHHFL titles and my Hype Award :hehe:

Speaking of Hype Survivor. What in the world happen to the return?

the world wasn't ready yet

Not enough participants got it. :p

Speaking of Hype Survivor. What in the world happen to the return?

Last I checked with Matt, he decided not to do it. Interest likely played a part, but I am not sure what his exact reasons are. I have hosted Survivors in the past and have thought about bringing it back. I had more fun hosting honestly than playing. I actually have 2 theme ideas. But I would be worried about lack of turn out. If interest was there, I would gladly consider bringing it back.

Last edited:
Oh Matt was doing it. I thought it was someone else for some reason. I mean I would do it if someone can tell me what exactly happens when you lose.

Oh Matt was doing it. I thought it was someone else for some reason. I mean I would do it if someone can tell me what exactly happens when you lose.

Depends if you make the jury. In general, someone eliminated early on is just gone. They become a spectator. Jurors (the final 7) get to vote for the winner in the end. Majority vote getter wins the game.

Though sometimes being eliminated in the game has had some shenanigans or they were brought back in some capacity. Really depends on how you decide to format your game and what your theme is.

Look in the Hype achives. Some old threads from old games are there. You can get a good feel for the game there!

some of my best times of my Hype-Life have been in playing Hype Survivor. but also, some of my worst times lol

i mean, we didn't coin the term franting for nothing, right SF?

some of my best times of my Hype-Life have been in playing Hype Survivor. but also, some of my worst times lol

i mean, we didn't coin the term franting for nothing, right SF?

Oh Survivor rants were glorious, LOL! Especially when I was watching them as a host. I just sat back, grabbed some popcorn, let it unfold!!! :hehe:

The glory days of Survivor were probably my favorite time on SHH period. Even more so than posting about the movies. It was a great community we had going, even if I was for a fair part of it one of its most divisive figures, LOL! Still though, I am the reigning champ!!! :oldrazz:

When can we sort POSTS into descending order? We had this option before the change and now it's gone. I know I can change the THREADS display.

I don't believe this is an option for default Xenforo.
There may be an add on.

i just think it'd be fun if there were trophies for hype-related things

You can prod your admins into making trophies, it's pretty easy :p

We can't see the size limit of files we upload in this new iteration, so what's the limit?
Can we get the update that allow for merging and removing conversations?

I don't believe this is an option for default Xenforo.
There may be an add on.

You can prod your admins into making trophies, it's pretty easy :p

prodding them? or making them? lol
yes! :highfive:

Can we get the update that allow for merging and removing conversations?

I don't think merging conversations is a thing?
You can "leave" a conversation which is the closest thing to removing them on Xenforo.

Can someone do something about the line width between the quote box and the first line of text in the reply? The aesthetics of how close they are are driving me nuts.

This has been driving me crazy lol.
I'll see if I can fix it. Most Xenforo themes don't do that.

I don't think merging conversations is a thing?
You can "leave" a conversation which is the closest thing to removing them on Xenforo.
I was hoping for the possibility, as slim as it may be.

Thank you for the reply.

Don't suppose we can exchange these points and trophies for cash can we?

Nah just Hype swag. :o

Don't suppose we can exchange these points and trophies for cash can we?

i will like all your posts, $1 each. no limit.
i accept paypal or gift cards as payment :halo:

Not enough participants got it. :p
ive actually got something in mind to bring back 15 Minutes, but i've got some kinks to work out with how i want to run it. not sure if anyone is interested in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"