Rate and discuss the new layout

Does anybody know what the image and video limit per post is? It was ten for images in the old set up.

Does anybody know what the image and video limit per post is? It was ten for images in the old set up.

It's pretty high, much higher than 10. I'd say just do what you're gonna do and see if it's enough, if not bug the admins.

I've been looking through things....I don't see where we can set a specific number for pages per thread.

It has to be done manually unfortunately.

It's pretty high, much higher than 10. I'd say just do what you're gonna do and see if it's enough, if not bug the admins.

It has to be done manually unfortunately.

Wow. Okay. Thanks.

Did the style that made the website look closer to the orginal get deleted? I got switched back to the default and it is terrible as sin still. Anyone know how to get the other one back?

Did the style that made the website look closer to the orginal get deleted? I got switched back to the default and it is terrible as sin still. Anyone know how to get the other one back?
If you mean the light blue skin, yes it's still available, but you'll have to pm/ask C Lee or Morg to give it to you. :)

Apparently if you make certain changes, it also changes the Xenforo blue skin back to one of the default ones. But have no fear....for I am here.....you have been changed back to blue.

Been a couple weeks and I'm still in the minority that really digs this change. I like all of the new functions quite a bit along with the general look and feel of the forums.

I'm not against it. It doesn't bother me but I know it still has a few more bugs to get ironed out and more changes to be made as they work on it.

You have to give me $20 :cwink:

This design grew more on me, and improvements made me like it more.

Did you know you can view someone's post history by clicking on their post count? That's pretty neat.

I miss being able to choose the mobile skin on desktop, cause I'd really like to stop seeing avatars I don't like to look at.

EDIT: So there is an option to hide avatars, but I wish I could hide them from notifications and side of threads as well.
of course Aziz would discover this feature lol
I'll take that as flattery.

Is the search function still being worked on? It's pretty ineffective at present. Going through old threads is one of the board's most interesting assets, imo, and it's a bummer to no longer be able to count on that feature.

Is the search function still being worked on? It's pretty ineffective at present. Going through old threads is one of the board's most interesting assets, imo, and it's a bummer to no longer be able to count on that feature.
It's working fine for me, I just used it a little while ago. What are you trying to search for?

It's working fine for me, I just used it a little while ago. What are you trying to search for?

Today for instance I looked for my own old posts using key words. In Advanced Search I've used both the "Search everything" and "Search threads and posts" options and I keep getting "No results found" on every search. Maybe I'm using it wrong? I usually leave the "Newer Than" box empty.

Today for instance I looked for my own old posts using key words. In Advanced Search I've used both the "Search everything" and "Search threads and posts" options and I keep getting "No results found" on every search. Maybe I'm using it wrong? I usually leave the "Newer Than" box empty.
Huh. I just tried a search using those settings (and leaving the "Newer Than" box empty) and it worked. Maybe it's a browser thing? Care to give me one of the keywords you're searching for so I can see if it works on my end?

Huh. I just tried a search using those settings (and leaving the "Newer Than" box empty) and it worked. Maybe it's a browser thing? Care to give me one of the keywords you're searching for so I can see if it works on my end?

Could be any word, considering almost nothing works. Say, "Parker"?

I just tried (in my phone as opposed to my laptop earlier) searching keywords from recent posts and it got results, but only those recent ones, not the several pages that you got w searches in the old layout. Maybe the new function is limited to recent material only, then. Or maybe we need to give it more time. I appreciate the help in any case.

On mobile there's a lot of malware ads.

How come I can only include one link in my signature now? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"