Homecoming Rate the final trailer of Spider-Man Homecoming!

Reaction score
2. I hate the Spidey suit with the built in A.I. totally distracting and the jokes are all flat. While Vulture seems a typical 1 and done villain. I hate how prominent Tony is in the movie. Too bad we can't get a MCU Spidey movie anytime soon where its just Spidey.:o

Stuff I liked and stuff I didn't, so 3 is appropriate.

Official Trailer : 4/10

International Trailer : 6-7/10

I was hoping this trailer would change my mind.

Instead, we have kid ironman here.

It's odd because if this was the first spider-man we got, I'd be stoked, but because it doesn't look much better than Tobey's or Garfield's, I think thats where my let down is.

5/5. Best trailer we've had yet.

Checked out international. 4/5. Official - 3/5.

Honestly, all trailers were meh. But I'm still optimistic about the film.

Official 4/5.

International 2/5.

The official one nailed the quipping smart mouth aspect of the character, loved what I saw from him in that one & it had the right vibe. Like Ultimate & SSM.

International was basically "Iron daddy to the rescue"

The Official trailer is a better trailer, but I like what's in the International trailer more, as it features Happy and more of Michael Keaton and his bad guys.

Official 4/5.

International 2/5.

The official one nailed the quipping smart mouth aspect of the character, loved what I saw from him in that one & it had the right vibe. Like Ultimate & SSM.

International was basically "Iron daddy to the rescue"

I don't remember seeing iron man much in that trailer except for the boat scene. Is that what u mean?

I feel like they're DYING to show us footage because of how proud they are of this movie. I didn't get that from the last 2 movies, I'm excited.

LoL.... Once these reviews come in the end of the next month it'll be hilarious how people suddenly pretend they loved everything from the start.

3/5 for the domestic trailer, 4/5 for international.

That's as a Spider-fan. More impartially, I'd probably go with a 2/5 and 3/5 respectively.

I'm excited for the film, though. Just some of the Iron Man stuff still tempers my expectations. The non IM stuff looks great, though--especially Keaton who looks to be NAILING the role of the Vulture.

5/5 for the international trailer. More Micheal Keaton in that trailer too.

4/5.

I'm not happy about everything but for the most part, I think it'll be a good movie.

2.5-3/5. The international trailer and the sneak peek released by Downey are a whole lot better.

LoL.... Once these reviews come in the end of the next month it'll be hilarious how people suddenly pretend they loved everything from the start.
I certainly hope I'm wrong and this is an amazing spider-man film. I still get excited because it's spidey and Michael Keaton is one of my favorite actors but....everything I've seen so far is underwhelming apart from the plane shots in the trailer (gonna be incredible). 2.5/5 for the trailers so far. :(

I think, for good or ill, these trailers demonstrate the difference between Sony marketing and Marvel marketing. Sony still goes in heavily for the "summary of the movie" model of trailer design.

I think, for good or ill, these trailers demonstrate the difference between Sony marketing and Marvel marketing. Sony still goes in heavily for the "summary of the movie" model of trailer design.

And that trend needs to die. Trailers like Ragnarok and Dunkirk are amazing specifically BECAUSE they leave the film to moviegoers. Hype videos, that's what trailers should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"