Far From Home Rate and review the second trailer for Spider-Man Far from Home

Reaction score
I'll rate it 6 to 7. The visuals look amazing. However, I'm not really liking how the Spider-Man movies under Marvel Stud10s are looking like Spidey in the Avengers world. I really like the casting of Tom Holland but I wish they would limit the other MCU characters in cameo roles when it comes to Spidey movies, like I want to see Spider-Man characters that usually won't appear in the other movies. If I want to see Spidey interact with Iron Man/Nick Fury, I'll watch the Avengers. I didn't need to see Iron Man as a supporting character in Homecoming, and now I'm not thrilled to see Happy/Nick/Fury in Far from Home and basing from trailer two, its more than a glorified cameo role. So far I'm not really excited for this film despite really enjoying Endgame.

I'd give it an 8. Gives me a good sense of the movie overall, but I have some questions. Mysterio looks amazing, however. Really hoping he meets my expectations. They are lofty expectations, so there is pressure :o

I give it a 10 because it's Spider-Man, the action looks great, and Tom Holland is the best live action Peter Parker/Spider-Man ever. Just seeing him doing some actual awesomeness in this will mean that we hopefully get a more action-oriented Spidey flick.

I'll rate it 6 to 7. The visuals look amazing. However, I'm not really liking how the Spider-Man movies under Marvel Stud10s are looking like Spidey in the Avengers world. I really like the casting of Tom Holland but I wish they would limit the other MCU characters in cameo roles when it comes to Spidey movies, like I want to see Spider-Man characters that usually won't appear in the other movies. If I want to see Spidey interact with Iron Man/Nick Fury, I'll watch the Avengers. I didn't need to see Iron Man as a supporting character in Homecoming, and now I'm not thrilled to see Happy/Nick/Fury in Far from Home and basing from trailer two, its more than a glorified cameo role. So far I'm not really excited for this film despite really enjoying Endgame.

my guess is that sony wants MCU characters in there to boost the box office. remember that this is a callabo effort.

I gave it a 9 as the action looks cool and the part about Beck being from another universe is intriguing coming off of Endgame.

I've gone with an 8...loved it but worried they are revealing too much.

7/10

Looks alright, but at this point MCU's Spider-Man might as well just not wear a mask at all. Aside from it seems like everyone knows his identity, he hardly ever seems to wear the thing.

8/10. Enough to get my interest and Gyllenhall-Mysterio looks absolutely must-see.

I give it a 10 because it's Spider-Man, the action looks great, and Tom Holland is the best live action Peter Parker/Spider-Man ever. Just seeing him doing some actual awesomeness in this will mean that we hopefully get a more action-oriented Spidey flick.

Ditto. Don’t bet me wrong....plot is important but this is a super hero movie so action should be the main focus. Visually there is no character that has the potential and capability for beautiful action sequences like Spider-Man.

8. Great. Looks fun. Looks to be a step up in action. Some plot points prob could've not been revealed is the only nitpick for me.

I can't say I loved it. I too am apprehensive about the Nick Fury angle. I just really want to see Peter grow as a hero organically, struggling with things that are far beyond his age, pretty much all alone.

We'll see how the multi-verse thing goes. I'm honestly assuming that Mystery is lying, and the whole movie is gonna be a big scam... because that's what Mysterio is.

Based on the trailer, this just feels a lot more of an extension of Endgame than a true blooded Spiderman movie. But we shall see. This is just my initial reaction.

I am the only one who is tired of Fury?
Give Hill some air to breathe at least if we dont get Strange here.

I have enough from that character.

Improved on the first for me, but it made me incredibly angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"