Justice League Ray Fisher - WB Investigation Updates Thread

I find nowadays that I only come into this thread to remind myself of the reality that most people still don't understand how racism works. And I am never disappointed in that sense. Yikes at this entire post, but especially the bolded.
Bruh........I swear racism has a different meaning in their book!

Ray Porter, Peter Guiness and Willem Dafoe were also removed from the 2017 version. Regardless of how bad the decision to make this into a two-hour movie was, it's obvious that once it was made there were things that needed to go. And most of the characters they cut offered little to nothing to the overall plot and were unnecessary fan service to begin with.

For instance, Kiersey Clemons and Harry Lennix had two poorly written scenes that were amongst the most heavily criticised moments in the director's cut. The problem in this instance is that even though Snyder included minority roles in his version, the primary parts were still given to white males and the former felt unsubstantial and that they were only there for the sake of it.

There are numerous things one can accuse WB and Whedon for how they treated the movie and the people associated with it, but from whatever little Fisher has said, claims of racism feel unsubstantiated and reaching on his part. Let's also not forget the infamous "colour complexion change in post production" that he only heard from a third party and was immediately disproved. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he only tried that angle because it's a sensitive matter and wanted to grab more people's attention on everything else that happened.

I wonder how much money you've handed to the WB in recent years? Hopefully nothing or else that puts you in the shilling for corporations category.
I stopped giving WB my money a while ago, don't worry

Ray Fisher is back with more accusations towards someone at Warner.
He still hasnt adressed the last accusations, and here also doesnt provide more details.

Its more of the same, but i think its important to not overlook this stuff even if its pretty much the same as the last time he made accusations.

Why do people who supposedly don't care about Ray or think he's doing it for attention keep giving him attention? And I say this as someone who kind of thinks a few of his more recent tweets have gotten kind of silly.

If you don't believe him or think he was exaggerating what happened, cool, but this thread and all the similar ones across the web have basically become a real time alert to let people know whenever he tweets something new.

Why do people who supposedly don't care about Ray or think he's doing it for attention keep giving him attention? And I say this as someone who kind of thinks a few of his more recent tweets have gotten kind of silly.

If you don't believe him or think he was exaggerating what happened, cool, but this thread and all the similar ones across the web have basically become a real time alert to let people know whenever he tweets something new.

I have a theory but not sure I can post it here so I will save it for some other time.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"