Dark of the Moon Ray Park cast in a 'Lead Role' for TF3?

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
Linky

In a video interview onLeftLane.com with Ray Park (Darth Maul, Toad, Snake Eyes) to promote the independent movie Jinn, the write-up says "Park is also expected to have a lead role in “Transformers 3,” but details of his character remain unknown."

The interview itself makes no mention of Transformers 3 so for now this remains completely in the rumor category. Considering Park's martial arts prowess, the possibilities for a character, either robot or human, could be very interesting.

Interesting......Can't help but think he's gonna be some ninja SAS dude or something

A Gi Joe cameo? Sounds good...

I think it would be cool if was doing the motion capture and voice for someone like Bludgeon. The Decepticons' resident martial artist.

Realistically, I'm think a NEST soldier.

I cant actually see this one being true, if they doing GIJ2 at least, but we'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Mocap or GI Joe cameo. It probably won't be dubbing, because even in Phantom Menace they dubbed over his lines.

^Because he doesnt have the best delivery, or acting skills for that matter, so I can see it being something you suggested.

I can't wait to meet Ray at the Central Canada Comic Con this year and if he is in Transformers 3 its a huge bonus!

For some reason, in this case, it is:

One Crappy film + Another crappy franchise = AWESOME!

Which I really, really like.

I'll try and ask Ray at The Central Canada Comic Con. Probably wont get an answer but anyway it will still be cool to meet him.

www.cccomiccon.com

I was expecting to see him in the movie. Would've been cool to see him working with NEST as Snake Eyes. Even just one shot.

Yeah.... he wasn't..... Wonder if the original report was false or if there was some reason he couldn't do the filming?

Was he supposed to play Dutch before they signed Alan Tudyk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"