Sequels Survey: What do you want to see most in "X4"?

#1.) WHO SHOULD RETURN IN THE CAST?
- Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
- Halle Berry as Storm
- James Marsden as Cyclops
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde
- Shawn Ashmore as Iceman
- Daniel Cudmore as Colossus
- Kelsey Grammer as Beast
- Ben Foster as Angel
- Other: Bill Dukes as Senator Trask

Prof. X, Magneto, Mystique should be return, but not in this one.

#2.) SHOULD WOLVERINE BE THE MAIN CHARACTER AGAIN?
b.) Include him as a lead, but don't have it revolve around him

#3.) WHO SHOULD LEAD THE X-MEN?
b.) Storm

#4.) LET'S SAY CYCLOPS SURVIVED. SHOULD HE RETURN?
E) None of the above, have him return as a main character, but not as the leader of The X-Men.

#5.) OKAY, THEN. SO, IF CYCLOPS DOES RETURN, SHOULD JEAN GREY COME BACK TOO? AFTER ALL, SHE IS NAMED PHOENIX FOR A REASON.
d.) No, have her in flashbacks and let Cyclops mourn her.

#6.) WHICH MALE X-CHARACTER SHOULD HAVE A BIGGER ROLE THIS TIME?
a.) Angel
e.) Colossus

#7.) WHICH FEMALE X-CHARACTER SHOULD HAVE A BIGGER ROLE THIS TIME?
b.) Rogue

#8.) SHOULD ANY ONE BE RECAST?
a.) NO WAY!! Most of the cast wants to return anyway, so let 'em!!

#9.) WHICH BLUE MUTANT SHOULD RETURN IN THE FILM?
b.) Beast

#10.) SHOULD ROGUE RETURN, SHOULD SHE PERMANENTLY GET MISS MARVEL'S POWERS SOMEHOW EVEN IF THEY MAKE UP A NEW CHARACTER WITH HER POWERS (A LA NEW CHARACTER JASON STRYKER WITH MASTERMIND'S POWERS IN "X2") THAT SHE ABSORBS THE POWERS FROM OR BY SOME OTHER MEANS?
d.) No, just keep the absorption power. The other powers aren't necessary.

#11.) IF CYCLOPS AND JEAN RETURN, WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE A SCENE WITH THE ORIGINAL X-MEN (XAVIER, CYCLOPS, JEAN, ANGEL, BEAST AND ICEMAN) TOGETHER?
b.) No, two of them are dead, remember?

#12.) SHOULD MAGNETO BE THE MAIN VILLAIN OR NOT?
c.) No, he's been in three movies and he's cured. Have someone new.

#13.) IF MAGNETO ISN'T BACK AS THE MAIN VILLAIN, WHO SHOULD BE?
a.) Sentinels (The Danger Room training session in "X3" doesn't count)

b.) The Hellfire Club

#14.) AS IF I HAVE TO ASK THIS. SHOULD GAMBIT BE INTRODUCED?
a.) YES!! I've been waiting since the first movie, so please bring him in!!

#15.) IF GAMBIT IS INCLUDED, SHOULD HE END UP WITH ROGUE?
c.) No, thanks. She's with Bobby, remember?

#16.) IF NIGHTCRAWLER RETURNS, SHOULD HIS FAMILY TIES TO ROGUE AND/OR MYSTIQUE BE EXPLORED?
d.) No, not for any of them.

#17.) IF ANGEL RETURNS, SHOULD HE BECOME ARCHANGEL?
c.) No, I like the angelic wings fine

#18.) WHOSE POWER(S) WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF MOST ON FILM?
b.) Colossus's armored form

#19.) WHICH NEW CHARACTER (BESIDES GAMBIT) DO YOU WANT TO SEE MOST?
d.) White Queen

#20.) FINALLY, WHO SHOULD WRITE AND DIRECT "X4"?
g.) None of 'em -- give it to someone new

- Patrick Stewart as Xavier
- Famke Janssen as Jean Grey
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Ian McKellen as Magneto
- Rebecca Romijn as Mystique
- Tyler Mane as Sabretooth
- Ray Park as Toad
- Kea Wong as Jubilee
- Aaron Stanford as Pyro
- Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler
- Ben Foster as Angel
- Eric Dane as Multiple Man
- Other

d.) No, do not include him at all

c.) Cyclops

a.) Yes, and as not only the leader, but a main character as well

#5.) OKAY, THEN. SO, IF CYCLOPS DOES RETURN, SHOULD JEAN GREY COME BACK TOO? AFTER ALL, SHE IS NAMED PHOENIX FOR A REASON.
b.) Yes, but as a villain. It's possible she could turn back into Dark Phoenix mode.

a.) Angel

b.) Rogue

b.) Sure, why not? It's been three movies and some actors would be too costly to get back.

c.) Nightcrawler

#10.) SHOULD ROGUE RETURN, SHOULD SHE PERMANENTLY GET MISS MARVEL'S POWERS SOMEHOW EVEN IF THEY MAKE UP A NEW CHARACTER WITH HER POWERS (A LA NEW CHARACTER JASON STRYKER WITH MASTERMIND'S POWERS IN "X2") THAT SHE ABSORBS THE POWERS FROM OR BY SOME OTHER MEANS?
b.) Yes, but not permanently -- just for a short while.

#11.) IF CYCLOPS AND JEAN RETURN, WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE A SCENE WITH THE ORIGINAL X-MEN (XAVIER, CYCLOPS, JEAN, ANGEL, BEAST AND ICEMAN) TOGETHER?
a.) YES!! That'd be SWEET!!

b.) Include him, but not as the main adversary.

c.) Apocalypse

a.) Yes!! Why is she with Bobby?!?

#16.) IF NIGHTCRAWLER RETURNS, SHOULD HIS FAMILY TIES TO ROGUE AND/OR MYSTIQUE BE EXPLORED?
a.) Yes, keep it true to the comics

a.) Yes, I'd love to see the metal wings in "X4"

Choosing from any of the following, as many as you want
(Rogue isn't included 'cause of her own category)

e.) Magneto's grown-up children, twin siblings Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

b.) X2's team of writers Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty and director Bryan Singer

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK CYCLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im ANGRY why the hell would brett kill him off in the first place, what the hell was he thinking, freaking xavier got a better deal than he did and yet he had larger roles in the previous FILMS!!!!

YOU WOULD THINK "Hmmm he didnt do too much in the first films and fan weren't too happy he was outstaged by woverine, he had a smaller part in the second and was more insignificant than the last film and the fans are even more unhappy...meh lets kill him so the fans shut up" BUT DID WE... wait did we? wait... NO! SOOOOOOOOO F**K YOU BRETT! the film would of done better without a director, its like a team without a coach, theyve got no direction BUT AT LEAST THE KID WHO SITS ON THE SIDE LINES FOR ALMOST ALL THE OTHER GAMES CAN NOW ACTUALLY PLAY!!! in finishing this im going for a) for question 4 oh and f**k you to anyone who chose d) WE CYCLOPS FANS HAD TO PUT UP WITH HALLE BERRY'S FACE FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD SHOW HER FOR THAT LONG IN THE FILM, think about it, They gave her the lead part in Catwoman, wat happened to that you say? IT GOT SCREEEEEWED, CATWOMAN IS DEAD, THEYRE NEVER GONNA WANNA TOUCH THAT THING AGAIN!!!!!! DC practically didnt want to make films anymore after that train disaster if it hadn't been for batman DC would of commited suicide in the film industry.

ALL im saying is how can people be so mean to us cyclops fans, we had to put up with wolverine as the freaking leader of the x-men.

.....i need my medication im not feeling good...

sorry shh for all the swearing and yelling, im just very upset and need a hug, im going to go find mum...kidding lol but no seriously i need meds.

LOOK: !!!!!!!!!!!!!:cyclops:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHH even made a smilie for cyclops, do u see one of halle berry NO! so f**ck you all who thought it was worth substituting cyclops with her. And 'TKING' no one wants cyclops to return in 5 THEY WANT HIM TO RETURN IN 4 or at least give him a freakin SPIN OFF. And for anyone putting e) down for question 4...THERS NO FREAKING e) ON QUESTION 4, DONT PUT A LETTER e) DOWN FOR 4, ITS A POLL!!!!!! HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO ADD IT UP AT THE END IF YOU DECIDE TO PUT AN EXTRA ANSWER UNDER THE QUESTION!!!!!! VOTE FOR a) EVERYONE VOTE FOR IT!!!!

Once again im sorry, im done..good night sorry for the laguage

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK CYCLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im ANGRY why the hell would brett kill him off in the first place, what the hell was he thinking, freaking xavier got a better deal than he did and yet he had larger roles in the previous FILMS!!!!

YOU WOULD THINK "Hmmm he didnt do too much in the first films and fan weren't too happy he was outstaged by woverine, he had a smaller part in the second and was more insignificant than the last film and the fans are even more unhappy...meh lets kill him so the fans shut up" BUT DID WE... wait did we? wait... NO! SOOOOOOOOO F**K YOU BRETT! the film would of done better without a director, its like a team without a coach, theyve got no direction BUT AT LEAST THE KID WHO SITS ON THE SIDE LINES FOR ALMOST ALL THE OTHER GAMES CAN NOW ACTUALLY PLAY!!! in finishing this im going for a) for question 4 oh and f**k you to anyone who chose d) WE CYCLOPS FANS HAD TO PUT UP WITH HALLE BERRY'S FACE FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD SHOW HER FOR THAT LONG IN THE FILM, think about it, They gave her the lead part in Catwoman, wat happened to that you say? IT GOT SCREEEEEWED, CATWOMAN IS DEAD, THEYRE NEVER GONNA WANNA TOUCH THAT THING AGAIN!!!!!! DC practically didnt want to make films anymore after that train disaster if it hadn't been for batman DC would of commited suicide in the film industry.

ALL im saying is how can people be so mean to us cyclops fans, we had to put up with wolverine as the freaking leader of the x-men.

.....i need my medication im not feeling good...

sorry shh for all the swearing and yelling, im just very upset and need a hug, im going to go find mum...kidding lol but no seriously i need meds.

LOOK: !!!!!!!!!!!!!:cyclops:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHH even made a smilie for cyclops, do u see one of halle berry NO! so f**ck you all who thought it was worth substituting cyclops with her. And 'TKING' no one wants cyclops to return in 5 THEY WANT HIM TO RETURN IN 4 or at least give him a freakin SPIN OFF. And for anyone putting e) down for question 4...THERS NO FREAKING e) ON QUESTION 4, DONT PUT A LETTER e) DOWN FOR 4, ITS A POLL!!!!!! HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO ADD IT UP AT THE END IF YOU DECIDE TO PUT AN EXTRA ANSWER UNDER THE QUESTION!!!!!! VOTE FOR a) EVERYONE VOTE FOR IT!!!!

Once again im sorry, im done..good night sorry for the laguage

And that, children, is why you should never drink and post.:oldrazz:

Hey dancing_on_fire, I feel the same way as you do. I'm also dissappointed on how they treated Cyclops in the trilogy. Maybe someday a good writer & director will give respect to Cyclops on the movies. Sorry for the offtopic.

WE CYCLOPS FANS HAD TO PUT UP WITH HALLE BERRY'S FACE FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD SHOW HER FOR THAT LONG IN THE FILM, think about it,

Halle Berry didn't stole Cyclops role, that was Logan, as everyone knows.

And 'TKING' no one wants cyclops to return in 5 THEY WANT HIM TO RETURN IN 4 or at least give him a freakin SPIN OFF.

Evidently, someone does.
1) He's not my favourite character.
2) We don't need to see him straightaway.

At first, X4 should be about the X-Men learning to cope without Scott and Xavier. Then, the film could end on a cliffhanger with Scott's emergence from Alkali Lake's waters.

And a spin-off? :huh: No right-minded Ordinary Joe who goes to the cinema will pay to see a Cyclops spin-off. Ask them about it, and I guarantee their answer would be, "Who's Cyclops?" There's not been enough character development, enough screentime for Scott to justify a spin-off dedicated to him.

And a spin-off? :huh: No right-minded Ordinary Joe who goes to the cinema will pay to see a Cyclops spin-off. Ask them about it, and I guarantee their answer would be, "Who's Cyclops?" There's not been enough character development, enough screentime for Scott to justify a spin-off dedicated to him.

Not even the comics version, the mots beloved version, has warranted a solo effort. All the mini's with him are joint things with Jean or the other Summers.

Pick from any of the following, as many as you want:
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Kea Wong as Jubilee
- Aaron Stanford as Pyro
- Ben Foster as Angel

c.) No, he has had three movies and a solo film
I want it more focused as a team movie rather than just Wolverine and friends

c.) Cyclops

The movie needs to start off with his return :>

d.) No, have her in flashbacks and let Cyclops mourn her. He ends up with White Queen later anyway.
Not so much mourning that he becomes a whiny wimp though..

a.) Angel

d.) Jubilee

c.) Maybe a few, but there are a few that need to stay.
ie. Storm

a.) Mystique
b.) Beast
c.) Nightcrawler
d.) All of the above (so what if the budget explodes?!?)

a.) YES!! It's been three movies!! Let's see her fly!!

No, I don't wanna see Jeannie for a while

d.) Mr. Sinister

b.) Yes, but not in "X4" -- save it for "X5"

d.) No, not for any of them. Just have him back.

b.) Yes, but in another sequel

a.) Storm's weather control powers
c.) Iceman's ice powers, including the ice sled (Why wasn't it in "X3"? What a gyp!!)
d.) Kitty Pryde's phasing ability
e.) Cyclops's optic blast, if he returns
f.) Other
all :o

d.) White Queen

Stuart Green, I think you should have added Whedon to the director/writer question. After the rumours and news about him being contacted for X3, and X4 rumours too.

Sorry doble post.

Anyway... what can I say new...

It seems that most of us want Gambit, Emma, and Nightcrawler return... let's hope they use them in X4.

Halle Berry didn't stole Cyclops role, that was Logan, as everyone knows.

your right partly, but her role was heavily increased in the third film, shortening others one example being cyclops another being colossus so i found that annoying that they did that, im not saying not to give her a good part but they were practically trying to give her a role as big as wolverine's and that was a stupid mistake on the directors part, i doubt zak penn really wanted storm to play a more important role like she did in the film, wait sorry i want to make sure im right, but zak wrote a draft for the film's script right? lol

Evidently, someone does.
1) He's not my favourite character.
2) We don't need to see him straightaway.

At first, X4 should be about the X-Men learning to cope without Scott and Xavier. Then, the film could end on a cliffhanger with Scott's emergence from Alkali Lake's waters.

tking sorry for attacking you before, but why cant cyclops have a spin-off? mystique and storm were rumored to get spin-offs, all im saying is brian should do one because he orginally wanted to do so much with the character in the first two films, if you watch the commentaries and features and interviews he discusses how he wanted to film cyclops' powers manifesting for the first time. He also wanted to give a huge part in the 2nd film in which they were going to show you cyclops trying to escape his prison cell while meeting up with a new mutant, angel who was planned to be in that film but he was cut so they screwed all of the cyclops parts in that film.

The character is soo great, series' made just on him are great and they can easily be made into a spin-off, if anything, if they decide not to make an x-4 brian should make an origin/spin-off which would show us his origins, then maybe progress his story through the three films and then building up on dissapearance at the end of x3, provided they can come up with something to debunk his death.

but you cant say people won't know who he is, people didnt know blade was when the movie was made on him, people still dont know hes from marvel these days, and cyclops could be made into a kick-ass character if well written. THE END

So, what're the questions, you ask? Read on and choice...

- Halle Berry as Storm
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Ray Park as Toad
- Kea Wong as Jubilee
- Aaron Stanford as Pyro
- Kelly Hu as Deathstryke
- Ben Foster as Angel
- Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut
- Other

b.) Storm

c.) Yes, but for flashbacks and keep him dead

#5.) OKAY, THEN. SO, IF CYCLOPS DOES RETURN, SHOULD JEAN GREY COME BACK TOO?
e.) No, let her rest in peace.

a.) Angel

e.) Mystique

a.) Mystique
b.) Beast
c.) Nightcrawler

c.) Nope, but she could absorb Sunfire's powers like her comic counterpart currently has.

b.) The H*llfire Club

b.) Yes, but as a cameo and give him a bigger role for "X5"

d.) No, not for any of them. Just have him back.

c.) Iceman's ice powers, including the ice sled (Why wasn't it in "X3"? What a gyp!!)
f.) Other

a.) Havok
c.) Polaris
d.) White Queen
f.) Other...Black Queen

- Halle Berry as Storm
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Ben Foster as Angel
- Other -- I took the villians out because I think they should take X4 in another direction with the villians, perhaps Mr. Sinister, or Apocalypse, or the Hellfire Club, something of that nature.

he should be a main character, not the main character

c.) Cyclops

Either B or C, perhaps as a tool of the Hellfire Club
b.) Yes, but as a villain. It's possible she could turn back into Dark Phoenix mode.
c.) Yes, but as a supporting character.

a.) Angel
b.) Beast
e.) Colossus

a.) Storm
b.) Rogue
c.) Kitty Pryde

b.) Beast
c.) Nightcrawler

a.) YES!! It's been three movies!! Let's see her fly!!
Yes to new powers, but it doens't have to be flying or Ms. Marvel powers

a.) YES!! That'd be SWEET!!

b.) The H*llfire Club
c.) Apocalypse
d.) Mr. Sinister
Any of these would do.

c.) Yes, but only for Mystique. Isn't Rogue not related to any of them 'cause of her home with the D'Ancantos in "X-Men"?

No more new mutants

- Halle Berry as Storm
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Kea Wong as Jubilee
- Ben Foster as Angel

b.) Storm

d.) Nope, he's dead, buddy -- let it go, dude

b.) Beast

a.) Storm

b.) Beast

d.) No, just keep the absorption power. The other powers aren't necessary.

b.) The H*llfire Club

b.) Yes, but as a cameo and give him a bigger role for "X5"

d.) No, not for any of them.

a.) Yes, I'd love to see the metal wings in "X4"

c.) team of X3 writers Zak Penn and Simon Kinberg and director Brett Ratner

:yay:

Do you really want your answers, wolfgang?

Storm and Beast with bigger roles?

And what do you want for Rogue, Kitty, Angel, Colossus...?

Gambit as a cameo? haha.

Not sure if you are being serious or ironic.

- Halle Berry as Storm
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Aaron Stanford as Pyro
- Ben Foster as Angel
- Eric Dane as Multiple Man (Maybe. If so, as filler and nothing more)
- Other - Dania Ramirez as Callisto

b.) Storm

d.) Nope, he's dead, buddy -- let it go, dude

a.) Angel
c.) Iceman (Maybe??? I don't know, his role was pretty good in the trilogy. I don't know if it would be more or less than what I'm writing)
d.) Pyro
e.) Colossus

a.) Storm
b.) Rogue
c.) Kitty Pryde
e.) Mystique (A little bigger than her minimal role in X3, but smaller than X1 and X2)

a.) Mystique
b.) Beast
c.) Nightcrawler

c.) Nope, but she could absorb Sunfire's powers like her comic counterpart currently has. (Actually, I'm thinking a variation on this should happen in X5, where she takes Pyro's powers as he dies from the Legacy Virus because it was his dying wish that his powers live on through her).

b.) Yes, but not in "X4" -- save it for "X5" (sort of. Lay the foundations for the relationship in X4, but don't make it official til X5.)

c.) Yes, but only for Mystique. Isn't Rogue not related to any of them 'cause of her home with the D'Ancantos in "X-Men"?
d.) No, not for any of them. Just have him back. (I can't decide between the two. If the ties to Mystique are revealed, it shouldn't be in X4. X5 or X6 would be the best time if it were done).

c.) No, I like the angelic wings fine

c.) Iceman's ice powers, including the ice sled (Why wasn't it in "X3"? What a gyp!!) (Maybe)
d.) Kitty Pryde's phasing ability (Maybe)

h.) No clue

Do you really want your answers, wolfgang?

Storm and Beast with bigger roles?

And what do you want for Rogue, Kitty, Angel, Colossus...?

Gambit as a cameo? haha.

Not sure if you are being serious or ironic.

For one i dont think u should judge my answers and rather respect my opinions....and ill explain my reasons since ur not respectful and must know...

Yes Storm and beast with bigger roles....I am a storm fan so naturally i want more for her...problem?

Beast because i enjoyed Kelseys acting and his characterization...colossus has had 3 chances to have a bigger role and hasnt had luck so why keep trying? rogue had a huge role in x1, probably bigger than storms so keep her as a sidekick....and angel i would like a bigger role but if u bothered to look at my answers i said i would like to see him as archangel which naturally would mean hes the villain and have a bigger role :)

and gambit has been promised and scratched from the scripts....making an x4 is pushing it and is exhausting the actors and the studios so why give him a major role now? give him a cameo as big as angels in x3 or as big as nightcrawlers in x2 i dont think thats bad...

thanks and i hope u are more open minded and see why i chose those...

wolfgang85 said:
colossus has had 3 chances to have a bigger role and hasnt had luck so why keep trying?
He hardly had one chance. :confused:
And he was only in 2 movies

hes had chances to have a bigger role because he was in TWO movies (sorry) and he wasnt given a bigger role, and by chances i mean his character and it didnt work out so why keep trying? ppl will still complain that it wasnt big enough or he shouldve had an accent or they shouldve show him transformin more..

hes had chances to have a bigger role because he was in TWO movies (sorry) and he wasnt given a bigger role, and by chances i mean his character and it didnt work out so why keep trying? ppl will still complain that it wasnt big enough or he shouldve had an accent or they shouldve show him transformin more..
That goes for every character

we arent talking about any character, we are talking about colossus...are u done yet? i gave u my opinions and ur trying to contradict me, move on plz.

- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Ray Park as Toad
- Kea Wong as Jubilee
- Aaron Stanford as Pyro
- Ben Foster as Angel
- Other

a.) Angel
e.) Colossus

b.) Rogue
c.) Kitty Pryde
d.) Jubilee

c.) Maybe a few, but there are a few that need to stay.
(If you chose c., say who shouldn't be recast)
- Anna Paquin as Rogue
- Ray Park as Toad
- Kea Wong as Jubilee
- Aaron Stanford as Pyro
- Ben Foster as Angel

a.) Havok
b.) Forge
c.) Polaris
f.) Other - Hellion, Rictor, Avalanche, Siryn, Banshee

Wow, quite a big cast of actors and new comers u have there...so how do u think they will pay for all of this? not only do u want all the blue mutants to return but u want sentinels and u want new mutants and so on...

not only will the studios not allow a budget that size but the movie will never make up for it or make a profit and how do u expect a good movie with all those characters? hmmm

and sorry for dble posting im a newbie and forgot it wont happen again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"