Ray Park, Deanne Bray join Heroes fourth season!

SuperT

I See It, I Want It
Reaction score
From Ausiello:

Exclusive: 'Heroes' recruits Sue Thomas, Darth Maul
Jun 4, 2009, 06:21 PM | by Michael Ausiello
Categories: Heroes, News

The Force will be with Heroes next season.

British actor Ray Park, whose role as Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace made him an icon to fanboys far and wide, is in talks to join the cast for a sizeable arc. Additionally, Deanne Bray (Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, The L Word) is nearing a deal to come on board for multiple episodes.

Who are they playing and how long will they be sticking around for? Keep reading for the scoop...

Little is known about Park's role, except that he would be playing one of the colorful characters at the center of the show's Carnivale-esque storyline. (My guess? He's the character described in the breakdowns as "Knife Thrower.")

Bray, meanwhile, would play a deaf love interest for one of the main Heroes. As I previously reported, the part specifically called for a hearing-impaired actress. (So much for my campaign to get Jericho's Shoshannah Stern the gig!)

In addition to Park and Bray, Heroes' fourth season will welcome Prison Break's Robert Knepper (as a new villain) and Californication's Madeline Zima (as Claire's quirky college roommate).

Thoughts?

wait wait wait whats this about a carnivale-esque storyline? Carnivale is was one of the best shows ever to me so this sounds kinda damn interesting

This could be really interesting. Also it's good to see Ray Park in something.

I hope this is a catalyst to bring some much-needed action to this series!!

Ray Park is total win...this has added a little bit more excitement for the next season for me

Deanne Bray? Oh cool I like her :)

From Ausiello:

Exclusive: 'Heroes' recruits Sue Thomas, Darth Maul
Jun 4, 2009, 06:21 PM | by Michael Ausiello
Categories: Heroes, News

The Force will be with Heroes next season.

British actor Ray Park, whose role as Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace made him an icon to fanboys far and wide, is in talks to join the cast for a sizeable arc. Additionally, Deanne Bray (Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye, The L Word) is nearing a deal to come on board for multiple episodes.

Who are they playing and how long will they be sticking around for? Keep reading for the scoop...

Little is known about Park's role, except that he would be playing one of the colorful characters at the center of the show's Carnivale-esque storyline. (My guess? He's the character described in the breakdowns as "Knife Thrower.")

Bray, meanwhile, would play a deaf love interest for one of the main Heroes. As I previously reported, the part specifically called for a hearing-impaired actress. (So much for my campaign to get Jericho's Shoshannah Stern the gig!)

In addition to Park and Bray, Heroes' fourth season will welcome Prison Break's Robert Knepper (as a new villain) and Californication's Madeline Zima (as Claire's quirky college roommate).

Thoughts?

My guess is he'll be a "Bullseye" type character.

Carnivale? Ray Park? Volume 5 should be at the very least interesting to watch to see what they do with this :D

Last edited:
Yea this stuff is sounding very interesting. How awesome would it be if we could get Daniel Knauf on as a writer. Or better yet Ronal D. Moore would be outstanding

This is def a good thing. All these cast updated choices is keeping me intrested more so than ever.

She was also on "The L Word" "Curb Your Enthusiasm", and "Rescue Me" but she's probably most known for playing the lead character Sue Thomas, on "Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye."

The show was based off a true story about a deaf woman who was an undercover surveillant for the FBI. Deanne herself, is deaf in her right ear and she can hear a little bit with the use of a hearing aid, in her left ear.

Her role on Curb was great.

If she was on REscue Me then I should know ehre who did she play?

Why not just Google it?

She was also on "The L Word" "Curb Your Enthusiasm", and "Rescue Me" but she's probably most known for playing the lead character Sue Thomas, on "Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye."

The show was based off a true story about a deaf woman who was an undercover surveillant for the FBI. Deanne herself, is deaf in her right ear and she can hear a little bit with the use of a hearing aid, in her left ear.

She's also really nice, was a member of her STFBE board. I wish to hell they release the DVD of Sue Thomas FBEye :cmad:

Robert Keppner? Ray Park??? Dammit, the producers are really trying to bait me into watching this damn season.

Yea next well heear that Eccleston is returning as a regular and William Fichtner has been cast in a pivotal role

Yea next well heear that Eccleston is returning as a regular and William Fichtner has been cast in a pivotal role

Or that once LOST is over, the entire cast will be replacing Quinto, Panettiere and the rest of these suckers! ;):up:

Carnivale themed? That sounds promising, loved that series and Heroes, wished they would have finished Carnavale though

Carnivale themed? That sounds promising, loved that series and Heroes, wished they would have finished Carnavale though

No **** dude! Carnivale was just such a great show! After thinking about this last ntie I actually went home and watched the last 2 eps of the series. God I miss it I still wanna know what wouldve happened to everyone. Ive never been able to find any info about what wouldve happened at all

I wonder who they will cast to do Ray Park's voice.

I know the show has started filming. Any ideas when we will get more info on these characters? ie-names, pics,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"