Reactions from the "general public"

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Nell2ThaIzzay, Mar 9, 2006.

1. danoyse

danoyse Snikt. Stab. Repeat.

I was in Borders today, and I overheard someone talking as they walk past:

"What did you get him?"
    "Uh..an 'X-Men: The Last Stand, Meet the Mutants' book"
    "Nice!"

So some kid is going to be happy. :)

2. TNC9852002

TNC9852002 Banned User

I grabbed a new US one-sheet poster from work today... :D :D

Also, at our AMC Theatre, we've just received a batch of large popcorn X-Men bags,...They have the promo pics of Angel, Rogue, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, and Jean Grey on them...I was pretty surprised and a little excited by them.. :D

Also, we've started to hand out X3 promo posters at the box office and at guest services...They're pretty much like the teaser posters, just half-sized... :D

-TNC

3. Fanticon

Fanticon Sneaky-Snake!

I posted this somewhere else I think...but I was at a bar last week and the TV's overhead were playing but you can't hear sound cuz the music was playing over it...but an X-men Tv spot came on and I heard some people say turn it up...but the bartender didn't get a chance to...anyway when the spot ended there was quite a bit of chatter from two separate tables of people...I smiled to myself and my girlfriend caught me...

4. TNC9852002

TNC9852002 Banned User

LMAO... :p

-TNC

5. Spidey 2007

Spidey 2007 Renegade

awww thats so cute....

6. Jennifer Walters

Jennifer Walters Attorney at Law

Me, my boss, and my second boss (manager and assistant manager, I work at Movie Gallery) have been discussing the movie since forever. All three of us are really excited for it and been discussing the spoilers and all that.

7. Mar420x

Mar420x Registered

im going on the 26th after noon and im taking my older nephew hes reallly eXciting about it. I would take all 5 of em but thats gonna leave a dent in my wallet for the 3day wkend.

8. TNC9852002

TNC9852002 Banned User

I was originally thinking about watching the movie on the 24th, but now I'm thinking about watching it the first time on the 25th at midnight instead, only because I know there'll be alot more people there and that may increase the overall experience... :D

But....I haven't made up my mind yet... ;)

-TNC

9. Spidey 2007

Spidey 2007 Renegade

heh, yea at least its going to a good cause tho ;)

A packed crowd is always nice... as long as all of them are X-fans, sheesh, it couldnt get any better, lol. i remember x2, and when colossus showed up, everyone geeked the **** out.. lol:up:

ahhh good times good times...

10. Fanticon

Fanticon Sneaky-Snake!

I was debating wether or not I wanted to go to the midnite show...people get too rowdy at those...but I like it when I go on opening day and its a mixed crowd...and not just us know-it-alls...people cheer and clap...it was like that when I saw X2 so I'm thinking of seeing it at 7 and maybe again at 10 and then around noon on Saturday.

11. Spidey 2007

Spidey 2007 Renegade

its hard to judge when you can have a good crowd.. you get really lucky sometimes, and other times you dont... you get stuck with 3 year olds... and teenage girls(the snotty ones, i dont mind the hott ones ;) ;))... lol gosh

12. BMM

BMM Registered

No kidding . . . midnight showings can be especially awful sometimes, depending on who you get--if I see X3 at the midnight showing, I will most likely almost have to see it again just to catch the parts I missed after being distracted by friends or the audience.