Really one-sided fights

I feel like some really obvious ones are being missed, like

Iceman versus Hydro Man

Hydro Man versus The Human Torch

Magneto versus Iron Man

Mr. Immortal vs Mistress Death

Hydro Man vs. the Human Torch would be a pretty tough fight, I imagine. If it's in the usual populated areas the Torch finds himself fighting in, Hydro Man stands a good chance of drowning Johnny, since he wouldn't really be able to turn his heat up enough to evaporate all the water Hydro Man could throw at him without endangering others.

The famous "one punch" Guy Gardner / Batman fight was definitely one-sided.

:D :D :D

:)

What about the Guy Gardner/Metamorpho fight? MM turns into Gold and proceeds to CRUSH Guy lol.

Prof X would win a race with quicksilver, just turn off his brain and then slowly wheel to the finish. Tortoise and the hare, baby, tortoise and the hare.

Batman vs Galactus. The Purple guy would be down before he knew it :D

I always imagined Ironman vs Magneto would be pretty one sided.

Onslaught vs Modok

Wolverine vs stiltman

Captain America vs paste pot pete

Daredevil vs a world without braile

angel vs just about anyone

Titanus vs quicksilver

Sentry vs artie and leech

Hulk vs Bruce Banner

Prof X vs Stairs

Hydroman vs Iceman

Kingpin vs Diet coke

Here's one that really happened in the contest of champions:

Hulk vs. Deadpool - Hulk jumped on him and the fight was over.

Deadpool's last words were: "This is so gonna hurt."
That fight made me laugh so hard.:up: :D

Horrorfan said:
Daredevil vs a world without braile
Would bother him at all since he reads upraised print and can also read phosphers on computer screens.

Horrorfan said:
Prof X vs Stairs
I remember that fight in Ultimate X-Men. Didn't make much sense when Xavier lost, since Ultimate Charles has TK.

blksuperman2 said:
Longshot vs Destiny

That would be interesting, since Destiny could forsee anything he would do, but his luck field might counter her prediction. Twould be interesting.:up:

squirrel girl VS doctor doom.

we all know who won that one... and it aint who ya think if you havint read it.

Anyone get my page 1 joke? Beak vs. Black Kingpin from the Daredevil movie? Come on, Beak is pretty much a chicken... :)

Elijya said:
Magneto versus Iron Man

I'm pretty sure that's happened. Back in Byrne's Avengers West Coast Iron Man made a comment about how he changed his armor to non-magnetic polymers or something due to past encounters with Magneto.

GOODT!MES said:
Anyone get my page 1 joke? Beak vs. Black Kingpin from the Daredevil movie? Come on, Beak is pretty much a chicken... :)

I would feel guilty about laughing at that but it seems good natured enough so I will laugh guilt free :up:

The Avengers vs. the Unicorn-

The ultimate embarassment; When a guy who calls himself "The Unicorn" manages to hold off your entire team, something's wrong.
He did of course lose, but only because iron Man eventually joined in.

The Unicorn also pwned Cyclops, In Uncanny (vol 1) 22.

Themanofbat said:
The famous "one punch" Guy Gardner / Batman fight was definitely one-sided.

:D :D :D

:)

Does anyone here actually remember this? Or am I just that old?

:(

i've heard of it but never actually seen it, perhaps some helpful person would post a scan?

If I had a scanner I'd scan it for ya, but unfortunately I don't.

Very good moment. Gardner wouldn't shut his mouth, so Batman shut it for him, and Canary was mighty miffed that she missed it.

Ronan vs Ronin

Spider-Man and Wolverine vs X-23 and Arana

Apocalypse vs Jubilee

Taskmaster vs Prodigy

Megaman vs Pac Man

Oatu vs Iron Fist

i bet some of this would make funny artwork. i have a vision of some of this in my head and it would be funny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"