Reasoning behind MJ wanting to leave Avengers Tower

Discussion in 'The Comics' started by JesusOfNazarath, May 6, 2006.

1. JesusOfNazarath Registered

So in Sensational Spider-Man MJ's been sugessting they leave Avengers tower to Aunt May. Then they get attacked by man wolf and MJ says oh yeah were deffinatly leaving. WTF :confused: MJ brought him there, the thing that pretty much saved them was Tony's tower. If they were in there own house they woulda been ****ed.

2. ragingdemon155 Registered

MJ didn't bring him there, Aunt May did. I get what your saying though but at the same time I was so glad she wanted to leave. I want Peter and her to get there own place and leave that Avengers tower behind.

3. MaxCarnage Iron-Free

For sure. And then when Pete gets out of the Avengers completely, it'll be perfect.

4. spideylover89 Registered

Let's face it, how many married couples want to live with a bunch of bachelor superheroes...especially ones like Logan. They deserve some privacy.

5. TheVileOne Registered

I personally don't like them in Avengers tower.

6. deathshead2 Registered

I don't like it either ironman said he didn't have enough money to pay to fix the manison and regroup the avengers but he has enough money to bild a huge tower and fund another team when he said he couldn't.:confused: