Rebecca Ferguson Takes the Lead in Sci-Fi Film Life

Why is it a Sci-fi film always has to have a head shot as one their posters?

That's the same trailer from a while ago! They just re-uploaded it! What the hell?!?

is it just me or is this movie basically Alien set in our time? Cause it screams Alien to me.

At 88% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. 8 reviews: 7 fresh and 1 rotten.

I'd recommend not reading THR's review, it spoiled the entire movie.

I admire those critics that are admitting it's basically a clone of Alien but still being open minded and positive about the film as a whole. I may just see this now.

Nothing is truly original anymore. If it's well-made, acted, put together, intense, etc, then it's still a good movie regardless.

The creature looks like a type of Jellyfish.

Nothing is truly original anymore. If it's well-made, acted, put together, intense, etc, then it's still a good movie regardless.

Agreed.

At 88% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. 8 reviews: 7 fresh and 1 rotten.

I'd recommend not reading THR's review, it spoiled the entire movie.

Not really. It didn't tell me anything I couldn't have guessed from the trailer.

This movie can't be good, isnt it from Sony?

You're' judging a movie based on a studio? What stupidity is this? And secondly they're just distributing it. It's made by Skydance who make the Mission Impossible franchise.

Last edited:
I gotta tell you...if this movie did end up being a prequel to Venom, I'd lose my stuff right there in the theater.

But it's not.

It will likely just be some Alien homage...and honestly...as long as it's suspenseful and well made (which it appears to be) then I won't regret spending my money on it.

WOW...

...after a marketing campaign that kept all the secrets, I just saw a TV spot showing [blackout]the alien crawling into Ryan Reynolds' mouth[/blackout]. That is one hell of a spoiler.

:down

Yeah...the entire marketing campaign was built around a single brief scene...telling us enough to get us hooked but nothing more...and at the last minute the newest spots are revealing what is SURELY in the last few minutes of the film and shows us too much about what happens to various cast members.

I gotta tell you...if this movie did end up being a prequel to Venom, I'd lose my stuff right there in the theater.

But it's not.

It will likely just be some Alien homage...and honestly...as long as it's suspenseful and well made (which it appears to be) then I won't regret spending my money on it.

Hey, no one guessed what the ending of Split was really leading into. Stranger things have happened.

You could have given me 100 years and I still would have never guessed the ending of that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"