The Dark Knight Rises Rebooting Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodspeed

Civilian
Reaction score
How would you all go about rebooting Batman?

I would use the Batman tv series, but make it darker and more serious. It would be in the vein of the rebooted Star Trek/Mission Impossible 3.

I would have characters like Bookworm/Egghead, but they would be more deadly. Batman would be more like a crime consultant for C Gordan where we have to deal with Super Mobs.

I would have someone like Alex OLaughlin from H-50 be the new Bruce Wayne/Batman. Shemar More from Criminal Minds would be L Fox. Alfred would be played by Charles Shaunasey from the Nanny. These are people that are at the top of my head.

What are your ideas.

I'm honest so...

I'd rather have a 4th Batman film with the current "crew", 2D of course. But IF they reboot, well... as far as possible from Nolan's universe. He didn't copy Burton & Shoemaker either.

Ps: I love MI3 (and MI4, yes) but I wouldn't call that too serious. It's not the way I would go with Bats & company.

A different directors vision, short flashback of parents death and training montage is enough. There's no need for the film to be rebooted origin story or even follow the Nolan films.

AMC-style series set in 1940s Gotham, with a greater focus on the detective instead of just the ninja. Black Mask as the series-arc main villian but allowing for the 'villian of the week' format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"