Red Hood: Lost Days

boywondernerdDC

Civilian
Reaction score
Didn't see anything about this in here and since it's Jason Todd I figure it's relevant.

14946_400x600.jpg

Here's the description from DC:
Judd Winick (BATMAN: UNDER THE HOOD) returns to write the adventures of Jason Todd in this special 6-part epic exploring the lost days of this misunderstood character. Learn what secret events led Jason on his eventual path of death and destruction. Guest-starring Ra's al Ghul and Talia with amazing artwork by Pablo Raimondi (BATTLE FOR THE COWL: THE UNDERGROUND, X-Factor).

Read the first issue and it was nothing spectacular, but I have hope for the series solely because Judd Winick is writing it.

What did everyone else think?

Nothing new or special, just a rehash of what we know from batman annual 25 and then some.

The 1st issue was a big set up for the next ff ish. Hope it gets better because there's nothing new yet...

So no one liked it I take it?

No it's that this section seems to cater alot more to the movie fans than anyone else and the majority of them don't read monthly or any comic books. So there wouldn't be regular posts in here. Try the comic book section of the superherohype boards to discuss the Batman comics, I'm about to start doing the same on the advice of a couple of the regulars on here.

I enjoyed it. Great detail put into the story. Although nothing new here, I am looking forward to this same level of detail in the next issues of Jason's journey to becoming the Red Hood.

No it's that this section seems to cater alot more to the movie fans than anyone else and the majority of them don't read monthly or any comic books. So there wouldn't be regular posts in here. Try the comic book section of the superherohype boards to discuss the Batman comics, I'm about to start doing the same on the advice of a couple of the regulars on here.

Yeah the activity here kinda died after Bruce went missing and even RoBW announcement didn't add much.

Anyhow i enjoyed #1 for what it was. It was pleasant to see Winick writing Talia and Ras'. :) Jason Todd's journey tho truly just begins in the next issue. :word:

the preview for issue one looked solid, i was intrigued. but not intrigued enough to spend money that i cant really spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"