DC November Solicits

**** cyborg, i'm buying it for vulcan.

The Third Kryptonian is the fugly chick inn between Supes and Lois

Action comics #850
Scan10082.jpg

Her style is somewhat simular to
SUP670_Solicit.jpg

what thread did u steal that from?

am i the only one who read the vulcan mini?

No, I did also. It sure took that kid a loooooooong time to get to Titans Tower, didn't it?:o

Well, if the comic is drawn as if we were seeing things through Cy's POV I'll definitely be buying it then.:up: Especially since the new age of magic apparently makes H&D store magic in their chests.:o

Who drew that? I need to avoid that artist before I start having nightmares about vacant-eyed mannequin zombies.

is that an adult Ariella Kent or something?

Linda Danvers' daughter, which makes its probability approach nil. She was half-Kryptonian, anyway.

Would be nice to see her again though...sigh.

Linda Danvers' daughter, which makes its probability approach nil. She was half-Kryptonian, anyway.

She doesn't appear to grow up 830 centuries into the future, if DC One Million is any indication, so that's another strike against her. Although, granted, it may not be any indication given the happy-go-lucky retconning DC's current staff is so fond of.

geoff Johns did mention in a 2005 interview after Infinite crisis, that both her and her mother might be alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"